• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Mormo art?
14xdmz8.jpg

Looks like Undead Swain, but hey where is laserbird??

Ok its swain skin, bird missing its a drawning tho but bird would be from bones too.

Its propably going to have changed animation and sound of Decrepify. And death animation.
Propably legendary skin, available for halloween?

Last edited:
Mormo art?
14xdmz8.jpg

Looks like Undead Swain, but hey where is laserbird??

Ok its swain skin, bird missing its a drawning tho but bird would be from bones too.

Its propably going to have changed animation and sound of Decrepify. And death animation.
Propably legendary skin, available for halloween?

if that is gonna be a swain skin my rl will buy it. He makes swain OP, not gonna lie.

btw what kind of builds do you guys think will be the most effective on Ezreal? I have my own build but i want to compare dmg output, my build has it so that at mid game my Q can do 400's ;P. (bout 20-30 min) and i generally get fb by lv 3 if enemies are really bad ;p. And i prefer AD over AP, ap is just boring.

A very detailed Ezreal guide by Win10cent :: Ezreal :: Champion Guide :: Leaguecraft

thats link of a guide i base my playstyle/build on. i change a few things. but not much.

Nevalopo,
I've invited 5ppl to join this game and all 5 took lvl 5, but stil i didnt get my ip boost:S Its been 3-5days since they took lvl 5 and it stays on site it will take up to 48hours untill i receive my ip boost, but still havnt got it

Nevalopo,
I've invited 5ppl to join this game and all 5 took lvl 5, but stil i didnt get my ip boost:S Its been 3-5days since they took lvl 5 and it stays on site it will take up to 48hours untill i receive my ip boost, but still havnt got it

Did you redeem them? I had to wait 10 days until the page refreshed so it said that my referrals were lvl 5 xD

Ezreal, fun but not for serious games

Really? 90% of games i dominate middle lane. Pick up atleast 1 kill by lv 3. pick up another one at lv 5, and another at lv 7. I was up against a karthus once and i killed him 6 times by lv 8. I loved his passive, got me nice and feed. He couldnt do shit mid game he barely had any gold. I went 23/6/15 that game :p. Your playing him wrong and probably don't get the concept about how to properly use his spells :(.

@ the malzahar topic. Yea he is OP lol. Iv been up against malzahar in mid lane i killed him 3 times but by the time he was lv 8 he killed me instead. :(.

ez is boring but malz is so sick,especially his ult, you can immediatly eliminate an enemy with it :D

Back