• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Alright, works fine.. ill start it :) currently lvl 3 ma name is Lolaye give me your names guys

Us :p anyways , when i quit a server i wanna play others but it dont let me i have to reconnect is there any thing i can do to stop that?

A New Champion Approaches: Akali, the Fist of Shadow

They are about to make a new hero named Akali! It will be another ninja champion (In addition to Shen and Kennen)
Here is some info about it! (It's comming very soon to US version)

Lore:
There exists an ancient order originating in the Ionian Isles dedicated to the preservation of balance. Order, chaos, light, darkness - all things must exist in perfect harmony for such is the way of the universe. This order is known as the Kinkou and it employs a triumvirate of shadow warriors to uphold its causes in the world. Akali is one of these shadow warriors, entrusted with the sacred duty of Pruning the Tree - eliminating those who threaten the equilibrium of Valoran.

A prodigal martial artist, Akali began training with her mother as soon as she could make a fist. Her mother's discipline was relentless and unforgiving, but predicated on the fundamental principle: "We do that which must be done." When the Kinkou inducted her into the order at the age of fourteen, she could slice a dangling chain with a chop of her hand. There was no question – she would succeed her mother as the Fist of Shadow. She has had to do much in this role which others might find morally questionable, but to her it is in service of her mother's inviolable doctrine. She now works with her fellows Shen and Kennen to enforce the balance of Valoran. This hallowed pursuit has unsurprisingly led the triumvirate to the Fields of Justice.

The Fist of Shadow strikes from the cover of death itself. Do not impede the balance.

Abilities:
Mark of the Assassin: Akali throws her kama at an enemy, dealing damage and marking her target for several seconds. If she hits a marked target, the mark will deal additional damage.

Twilight Shroud: Akali throws down a smoke bomb at a target area. While in the area, Akali becomes stealthed. Performing an action breaks stealth for a second. Enemies in the area have reduced movement speed and attack speed.

Crescent Slash: Akali hits all units around her for damage scaling off both her attack damage and ability power.

Shadow Dance (ultimate): Akali moves through shadows to quickly strike her target, dealing damage and consuming an Essence of Shadow charge. Akali recharges Essence of Shadow charges periodically, max 3 stacks.

Twin Disciplines (passive):

* Discipline of Might - Upon obtaining 20 ability power, Akali's melee attacks deal additional magic damage. The bonus magic damage is increased for every 5 ability power gained afterwards.
* Discipline of Force - Upon obtaining 10 attack damage, Akali gains spell vamp. She gains additional spell vamp for every 20 attack damage gained afterwards.

Here are some pictures of the new champion! (It's the ninja gurl from heeellll!)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I've got about 20,000 IP Saved up (lol) but am probably going to buy Akali with Riot Points so I can get her skin bundles :) She's the first character I've actually been excited for.

P.s. Just scored my 500th win last week :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice nice :D How can u have 20k ip!? As soon as i get some money i waste them on runes.. (I got 100% Attack and 100% Dodge runes only)

It seems nice but it also seems kinda difficult to play tho, btw why do you play on US (nevalopo) is it better than EU? :eek:

It seems nice but it also seems kinda difficult to play tho, btw why do you play on US (nevalopo) is it better than EU? :eek:

Because of stability, community and quicker updates I believe I have heard earlier in this thread.

Nice nice :D How can u have 20k ip!? As soon as i get some money i waste them on runes.. (I got 100% Attack and 100% Dodge runes only)

Because I've played over 900 games, about 700 of them were probably with IP boosts too, so yeah...

I have all the runes and pretty much all the champions and have nothing to spend IP on now. I will unlock characters with them but none of them have really been that interesting :)

Because I've played over 900 games, about 700 of them were probably with IP boosts too, so yeah...

I have all the runes and pretty much all the champions and have nothing to spend IP on now. I will unlock characters with them but none of them have really been that interesting :)

Send some to me :(

HAHA :D GJ STATS but thoose items wont do shit when u are higher level :p U need to change ur item build alot ^^

Actually I never went back after I died the 3rd time which was when I were lvl 12-13~ if I remember right ;p ,

Back