• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Lol today I played Ryze

First Game : 8-10k / 0 D / 7 Assist
Second Game : 12k+ / 1 D / 10~ assist,

are there anyway to see stats from my games? As I wanna see how It was aint really sure on teh ones I typed XD

Lol today I played Ryze

First Game : 8-10k / 0 D / 7 Assist
Second Game : 12k+ / 1 D / 10~ assist,

are there anyway to see stats from my games? As I wanna see how It was aint really sure on teh ones I typed XD

to see stats click "View my summoner profile"

They're nerfing Ryze in the upcoming patch :p

WHOOOOOT agian?!!??! now its ok.. Last nerf was ok because it could take down even the most craziest tanks in a single combo but now i think its ok.. How u know they will nerf it? o_O

Edit: Btw, Icy there is no char named IcyFiftyFive in US Version..? o.o

Last edited:
WHOOOOOT agian?!!??! now its ok.. Last nerf was ok because it could take down even the most craziest tanks in a single combo but now i think its ok.. How u know they will nerf it? o_O

Edit: Btw, Icy there is no char named IcyFiftyFive in US Version..? o.o

Ryze it's ok ...

but ye they nerfed it again on Realm Test

Code:
* Spell Flux's -Magic Resistance debuff no longer stacks.

* Spell Flux's -Magic Resistance debuff increased to 15 from 12.

Yeah the change to him is just temporary too, if you scroll down to the bottom of the patch notes.

And my name in-game is actually:
that was my bad :p

Hon is so much better. Better graphics. Not,, cash shop wins.
Free games like this = sucky.
Well, its abit fun to play for a while but gets boring after a while.
in hon you can play all heroes in the beginning.

I played LOL a few games, and it really sucks.
I mean, how fun is it when your a beginner and someone who played more games then you will have better heroes and damage and such? its kinda unfair.
Everyone should have the same possibility to win, not the one who wasted most irl cash or played most games earlier.

Anyway, i didnt really spend much time on this game since it was very boring.

HoN is way much better.

I mean, how fun is it when your a beginner and someone who played more games then you will have better heroes and damage and such? its kinda unfair.
Everyone should have the same possibility to win, not the one who wasted most irl cash or played most games earlier.

HoN is way much better.

thats not true lol

stop talking shit seriously.. :p

Hon is so much better. Better graphics. Not,, cash shop wins.
Free games like this = sucky.
Well, its abit fun to play for a while but gets boring after a while.
in hon you can play all heroes in the beginning.

That is what makes this game funny, You DON'T have all heroes in the beginning. You work for them, That's what many people like :D

HoN is way much better.

1: LoL pwnz hon big time
2: U don't fight highlevel with maximum runes and masteries etc when u are level 1.
3: You don't have to waste a single penny on anything to be good on LoL.
4: Nothing about LoL is unfair, Everyone can do everything.
5: HoN is the nub version of LoL. No skill in HoN.

i played LoL and... i didnt like it :/ dont know, the client... well... bad idea, adobe air... next: graphics... emm... they suck on my desktop (but my desktop sux so... its ok), you cant kill ur own creeps, only 6 champions... well.. i have to play it a little more...

No HoN for me cuz... you have to pay for it!sQ

That is what makes this game funny, You DON'T have all heroes in the beginning. You work for them, That's what many people like :D

1: LoL pwnz hon big time
2: U don't fight highlevel with maximum runes and masteries etc when u are level 1.
3: You don't have to waste a single penny on anything to be good on LoL.
4: Nothing about LoL is unfair, Everyone can do everything.
5: HoN is the nub version of LoL. No skill in HoN.

oh ye very fun^^ PPls that pays real money gets the great heroes instant. And those will pwn Newbies.
Better to have all heroes and then play with ur friends and own everything!!!! :p But everyone thinks different ^_^

oh ye very fun^^ PPls that pays real money gets the great heroes instant. And those will pwn Newbies.
Better to have all heroes and then play with ur friends and own everything!!!! :p But everyone thinks different ^_^

Well that goes from people to people. I like to earn the heroes, And all heroes are balanced + there are 10 new free heroes every week (rotating)

i played LoL and... i didnt like it :/ dont know, the client... well... bad idea, adobe air... next: graphics... emm... they suck on my desktop (but my desktop sux so... its ok), you cant kill ur own creeps, only 6 champions... well.. i have to play it a little more...

No HoN for me cuz... you have to pay for it!sQ

?? adobe air is not the client.. its only when u "start the game" and... 6 champions? there are over 30 champions lol and there is a new champion comming every week ^^

lol.. you said that you dont need skill in hon??
Every hero is totally balanced.
And everyone can choose any hero at anytime which meens that its more skill based than buying heroes(for real money) and meet them at lvl 1.

Since hon is a buy gamem, you wont be able to buy stuffs for real money. Then everyone have the same possibilities(spell).
i want to say something about ur points..

2: No but if ur lvl 1 you can meet better heroes since ppls can buy them from real money

3: If you spend real money you will, lvl faster, buy better heroes. so if you pay real money, you will be better.

4: it is unfair. Once again, ppl with much money inreal can buy whatever they want. which will take alots of time to get otehr ways.

5: i think i told about this before. And Hon began with the game for many years ago. Lol have only been in development in 2 years or something like that. Might be wrong but hon has been in a longer development than lol.
So its lol thats a nub version of Hon

Sorry about my bad english. can be hard to understand

... If u dont like lol just dont play it ^^ Simple. You don't buy champions on LoL.. LoL is free, HoN is not ^^
And i say its way more skill in LoL (talking about in-game hero play)
In HoN its just.. Boom Spell Instant
In LoL you see the projectile commin agianst u... U can avoid it if u got skill.
And conserning "Better heroes". In LoL there is no "Better Hero" they are all perfectly balanced. And you can choose from 10 free heroes every week. And yes if you spend real money u can level fast with XP Boost. But that won't make you any better. Once you get level 10 you will fight level 10 guys. Once you get level 30 you will fight level 30 guys. And HoN is slacking nubaks. LoL gives atleast 1 update every week. New champion/New Interface or something else.

... If u dont like lol just dont play it ^^ Simple. You don't buy champions on LoL.. LoL is free, HoN is not ^^
And i say its way more skill in LoL (talking about in-game hero play)
In HoN its just.. Boom Spell Instant
In LoL you see the projectile commin agianst u... U can avoid it if u got skill.
And conserning "Better heroes". In LoL there is no "Better Hero" they are all perfectly balanced. And you can choose from 10 free heroes every week. And yes if you spend real money u can level fast with XP Boost. But that won't make you any better. Once you get level 10 you will fight level 10 guys. Once you get level 30 you will fight level 30 guys. And HoN is slacking nubaks. LoL gives atleast 1 update every week. New champion/New Interface or something else.
the problem with lol is that its free. And yes you can buy heroes with real money^^
And You can avoid spells in hon^^ you just need more skill xD.
If hon is a buy game, they will get more money to make their game even better.

Back