• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

the problem with lol is that its free. And yes you can buy heroes with real money^^
And You can avoid spells in hon^^ you just need more skill xD.
If hon is a buy game, they will get more money to make their game even better.

Yes you can avoid spells in hon? like 2 or 3 spells. In LoL U can evade almost every single spell. And HoN won't make thier game any better. They just wait for the cash now and sit n relax. But if you choose HoN over LoL where they actually work very hard on a free game, go ahead ^^ Your loss

HoN and LoL are both good games because their good in different ways!

Well Thats what I think :p

I never understand why people complain about free games. It costs you absolutely nothing to play and you're saying a game that you pay for is better.

And why do you say it's better? Because everything is "fair". Why don't you spend 5$ out of the 40$ you would spend for HoN and buy an XP boost so you can have a "fair" playing ground?

Yes you can avoid spells in hon? like 2 or 3 spells. In LoL U can evade almost every single spell. And HoN won't make thier game any better. They just wait for the cash now and sit n relax. But if you choose HoN over LoL where they actually work very hard on a free game, go ahead ^^ Your loss

yet they had 2 patches after retail .i.
+ the tournaments on HoN roxs, if you should waste your time playing any game, it's HoN

Say that when I win 10 000 dollars on a tournament in HoN.. If you get good enough u can freaking live on the game :!

There are more-than-frequent tournaments on League of Legends, even more hosted on Game Battles. I doubt that tournament play is different enough to be a warranting factor in your decision of which game you should play.

Tristana ahah
XD!!!
that slut
xD!
Mine is Ashe,jax,that heimdinger
and i wanna buy soon a anew char with that swords not donate xD

AL Massiva, ;] sluts with guns sounds cool ;d

1. Akali
2. Warwick
3. Tristana

Yea :D U wont regret it xD

1. Ryze
2. Warwick
3. Akali
4. Jax
5. Tristana, :D

If you wanna get some tips/play with me my name is SayWHATnonoYUP on the EU server.
Lvl 30 ^^

If you wanna get some tips/play with me my name is SayWHATnonoYUP on the EU server.
Lvl 30 ^^

Yeah uhh.. there is not really much tips to give on EU Server. Thats where the noobs play (No Offence). (I live in Sweden so i know i should play there but there are ALOT more skilled players on US Servers and they have tournaments on US Only.)

Yeah uhh.. there is not really much tips to give on EU Server. Thats where the noobs play (No Offence). (I live in Sweden so i know i should play there but there are ALOT more skilled players on US Servers and they have tournaments on US Only.)

lol'd

how do you know that there are more skilled players on us servers than eu server?

i guess that you have a really low elo on eu server and thats why you have to face noobs

just wondering how many wins and loses you have in both of your accounts? (us and eu)

and no, we have tournaments on eu aswell

Last edited:
lol'd

how do you know that there are more skilled players on us servers than eu server?

i guess that you have a really low elo on eu server and thats why you have to face noobs

just wondering how many wins and loses you have in both of your accounts? (us and eu)

and no, we have tournaments on eu aswell

Not as much as on US!!! I donnu really how EU is after the huge update tho.. But i think i actually got more wins on EU than on US.... Still i fight more skilled players on US (Mostly HIGH-ELO)

Back