• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Why is everyone playing ranked when its going to be reseted every season? Just waste i guess lol, if ppl gonna get 2k+ rank then after a season down to 1200 lol

I mean at LoL... When we are finishing the season 1 they start getting ELO and it will be for nothing, enjoying your elo just 1 or 2 weeks while if you started getting ELO last year would be different.
:)

Fucktards stop talking about ELo reset,season 2, may 2, & shit. Just talk about it if you got REAL proof !!!!! or just wait until they post it and tell us what exactly is going to happen

Fucktards stop talking about ELo reset,season 2, may 2, & shit. Just talk about it if you got REAL proof !!!!! or just wait until they post it and tell us what exactly is going to happen

they r gonna reset elo bb :-(

If season two would come on May 2nd then why is the tournament being held halfway into june... that doesn't make sense. I highly doubt may 2nd is start of season two. I'v heard rumors that new AI bots will be released, a handfull of champions will be released on the release date, new items, new monster buffs, tons of new skins, tons of sales, rewards to long-term players, i have heard a lot of it and the only thing you can safely say is that in season two, things are going to get more competitive (riot stated so) and there will be new maps and changes in a lot small things to help the game be more balanced for competitive issues.

I just know that the Map & Achievements is comming, saw it somewhere on the forum posted by an admin cant find it.

Yes the map is 100% for sure but it will be a shit... We wont be able to play ranked games in that map until it's 100% working without bugs... Another bad thing about the map is that if we play the Summoners Rift we will take a penalty from EXP/PI like if we play custom games. :/
Achievements are there but still not introduced ingame as official one. It will be epic getting a lot of IP just for killing all the towers (solo), getting X Speed movement, Pentakill, Gogo.!

BooU0ytST2.png

i don't know but im getting so OP all the time

5Qe0Dy33A3.png

Back