• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

A good game with nocturne :D
DEQrlk7K51.png

EDIT:

Woot, why isnti t showing our items

Last edited:
Ok there are two option about rating in season two they dont decided yet

1 option: Reset rating for all
2 option: Scale down rating for example: Hotshot GG has 2200 rating but he will go down to 1650 (60-70% of current rating for everyone) the ratio is not 100% sure

Also changes for Xin Zhao and Fiddlesticks being tested

Xin Zhao
* Three Talon Strike
o Fixed a bug where Three Talon Strike could be activated while it was still active.
* General
o Base attack damage increased to 59.1 from 52.3
o Attack damage per level decreased to 3.1 from 3.3
* Battle Cry
o Passive Attack Speed is no longer removed while the ability is on cooldown
o Attack Speed increased to 20/25/30/35/40% from 15/20/25/30/35%
* Crescent Sweep
o Armor and Magic resist reduced to 25 at all levels.
o Now scales and gives 7/10/13 Armor and Magic Resist for each champion

Fiddle

Hey all,

Since these previews have (generally) spurred good discussion, I wanted to talk about a Fiddlesticks mini-rework we have in the pipe.

Dark Wind: Bounces changed to 5 at all ranks. Silence duration 1.5 at all ranks. Leveling the skill increases base damage. Large increase to AP ratio.

Drain: Now heals for a % of damage as health. Begins at 50% and scales up with AP ratio (and can go over 100% with enough AP). Range slightly reduced. (Might increase CD if we have to).

Crowstorm: Base damage lowered, AP ratio increased.

Base Stats: Pretty sizable increase. His base armor was abysmal to make up for drain - with these fixes, he can have more normal base stats.

* Why change Fiddlesticks?

The changes were really easy to do, and Fiddlesticks is not in a good spot right now (he's bad in serious games, but still can pubstomp well). These changes are to fix how feast-or-famine Fiddlesticks is right now (he either snowballs heavily or is worthless) while giving him more late-game damage scaling.

* What about junglesticks?

We're running some heavy jungle testing today to see if this is still possible. We expect speedier jungling with the Dark Wind changes, it's really level 1 golem we're going to look at. We'd like him to be a good jungler.

* Why not let drain stay 1:1 on the health gain?

Fiddles sustain from this is exceptionally high early, but letting this scale throughout the game lets us both make him less crazy sustain early (which is an important counter-balance to lane presence with the Dark Wind changes) and lets him actually drain much more effectively late game, where stuns are flying around a lot more and the move is riskier.

Option 1: Nice one and they should do it.
Option 2:(60-70% of current rating for everyone) the ratio is not 100% sure.
I've 773 ELO, -60%,70% I'll be destroyed, haha! But as you said, it's not 100% sure.

The ratios wouldn't do anything to people with like 1k elo... you can make that elo back easily... puts everybody at higher elo at a disadvantage. Rather see a complete wipe on elo and see if any of the people that QQ so hard in ranked games at 1300-1500 elo are at all decent players and can get outa "elo hell"

@up what lol? wickd and hsgg and bigfatjiji has proven millions of times that there is no such thing as ELO HELL. They have gotten out of elo hell with 400 elo characters and 900 elo characters taking them all up to 1.5k.

@Ont

I should claim some....

pxzfHPD9w6.png

@up what lol? wickd and hsgg and bigfatjiji has proven millions of times that there is no such thing as ELO HELL. They have gotten out of elo hell with 400 elo characters and 900 elo characters taking them all up to 1.5k.

You didn't see the "elo hell" part of my statement?

If you can't get high elo its because your not capable due to enemies being better than you. And I highly doubt hsgg really thinks that because he constantly complains about his teams. To me, ranked games are a good way to learn more about the game compared to normal games. Not to compare how good a player is ingame. Some people don't play ranked games because people get over worked up about it, and I happen to know of quite a few good players that don't play ranked anymore because its too competitive, and somewhat more time consuming than a normal game.

I'll start playing ranked again when they put the Season2.
I started playing ranked when I was a noob so I always was loosing the games.
What do you think Rumble is going to be?
I think Q with rockets, W with LEgs, E with punch and ulti with all those 3 before together. LoL.

Last edited:
@lONELEY REAPER atm elo = ur skill simply. if u are at 900 ur a bad player. if ur at 1.5k ur a decent player. if ur at 2k ur a good player. if ur at 2.5k ur one of the worlds best players :> etc etc etc. All thoose who says ranked is booring etc and i dont play ranked because blah blah etc. They simply dont play ranked because its too hard. EoD. Normal games = I play ad soraka, ap tristana, ap renekton and ap ashe.

Yes it's out, he puts easter eggs instead of mushrooms, Rofl.
Hey I've found the way to earn ELO.
I just played 3 games with YI and they had our nexus but then I always do the same, backdoor and then they go to their base and then we win.
If you want to earn ELO just backdoor their towers with YI ultimate and spectral sword. ^^''''''

Yes it's out, he puts easter eggs instead of mushrooms, Rofl.
Hey I've found the way to earn ELO.
I just played 3 games with YI and they had our nexus but then I always do the same, backdoor and then they go to their base and then we win.
If you want to earn ELO just backdoor their towers with YI ultimate and spectral sword. ^^''''''

yeah uhm.. that might work up to 1400 elo. :p

Yes. When you reach some 1.3k or 1.4k ELO now you'll be playing with good players and this thing about the backdoor will prolly fail or NOT who knows but doing it a low ELO will give you 80% of winning a match.
Anyway Nevalopo what do you want for taking my account to 1.5k ELO if it's able?
Btw: From 753 to 803 ELO with Master Yi backdoor style, rofl.

Last edited:
There is ELO Hell, ppl like hsgg or bf can win game 1v5 at 900 so its quite sure. But some people are no that skilled and cant play for 4.
Its not about that ppl are bad, its about how they behave

Yes that's true... There can be a feeder in your team with 30 deaths and your team it's supposed to be 4 vs 5 because a feeder and the team with the feeder win, how is that possible? They manage good and play as a good team work.

Hey
Abilities:

Flamespitter: Rumble torches the area in front of him with his flamethrower dealing damage to all units in a cone for several seconds. While in the “Danger Zone,” this spell deals additional damage.

Scrap Shield: Rumble creates a shield blocking incoming damage for several seconds and granting a short duration speed boost. While in the “Danger Zone,” the shield’s strength and speed boost increase.

Electro-Harpoon: Rumble launches a projectile that deals magic damage and applies a stackable slow on the target. A second shot can be fired for no additional cost within several seconds. While in the “Danger Zone,” the damage and slow percentage is increased.

The Equalizer (Ultimate): Rumble calls down a line of rockets over the target location. Enemies in the scorched area take damage over time and are slowed.

Junkyard Titan (Passive): Rumble's abilities generate heat. When Rumble is above 50 heat, he is in the "Danger Zone," causing all his basic spells to have additional effects. When Rumble reaches 100 heat he overheats, silencing himself and causing his physical attacks to deal additional magic damage. Rumble loses heat over time.

2.jpg

1.jpg

Will he have mana? Heats? Danger zone? Woot!

Last edited:
Maybe new champ will have 3bars :p 1 hp 1 mana 1 heat ^^ Or only heat bar and spells cost nothing but CD ^^ looks like ripoff from chipper @ HoN tho but its still

Yes that's true... There can be a feeder in your team with 30 deaths and your team it's supposed to be 4 vs 5 because a feeder and the team with the feeder win, how is that possible? They manage good and play as a good team work.

Hey

2.jpg

1.jpg

Will he have mana? Heats? Danger zone? Woot!

Fuken chipper ripoff.

Back