• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

lol i pardon all on tribunal.. only some kids raging cuz feed but next matches are good ^^ its stupid to punish people for a bit of rage... everyone does it sometimes.

Lol i punished x3, feeders and offensive language
But if you see on all 10 games rage thats not ok

Thats good. If some1 of you will get any IP please tell me how much u get because I started this game 3 weeks ago I am at level 17 right now but it is so annoying to gain IP :x. Max 110 IP per game without a daily boost is just n/c I remember at the start people were gaining much more but I just played maybe 3 games and just didnt take it seriously, came back after several months and now to earn for 1 rune page u gotta play around 300 games (ofc lvl 20 runes). But if Tribunal will provide some nice IP farm then imma no-life to level 30 XDD

The FAQ says that you cant punish/pardon/skip at the tribunal if you dont have reach the summoner level 30, if you've been banned once you wont be able to join the tribunal.
You can just punish/pardon/skip 3 reports per day.
The tribunal shows you the chat log of the game so you can check if the reported player were insulting, threatening... :)

Elite for REAL

namnlsfq.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

1337e.th.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Back