• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Shen is crappy now, teamfight starts, someone attacks your carry, you taunt him = after taunt you are pretty much useless...no dmg, ~10sec cd on taunt, you'r just bubbling your self and throwing daggers with 100 dmg into middle of fight -.-

I think I will get back to rammus now, at least somekind of pushing dmg even when I'm tank.

Btw. why aren't there ever champion sale up after last one ends?

well i have 6800 for a 6300 champioon..
im thinking about vladimir or anivia, cuz they are two mages with deccent health and great spell power, more vladimir on health cuss he heal like crazy and his abilities ar just insane sanguine pool, tides of blood, hemoplague.

and anivia has a nice combo that you have to slow the target with an ice spell and the other ability will deal doble and omg the ice wall...

or what other champions of ip 6300 are good?

Take one of them. Good choice to carry instead of noobs who gonna "carry". Annivia though a good team champ. Awesome for premade teams due to strategic gameplay

Anivia is great, but she has lowest mobility only for premades where you can trust that ppl will help you.

Also, To embarass you a little Jew,

Hq5LGIkFad.png

He edited in photoshop to make it say Normal game :) Pathetic. Happy u got theese kills in custom game.. Wow.

Once agian, Super Pathetic.
XDDDD
U feel such big need to show off with ur skills that u post like 20 pictures with 10-2 scores?
At least u believed it for some time, enough to make ur eyes wet because ur not the best X) = success

@up lol what? u just said it was impossible to get 46 kills on normal game and i simply showed u its not ? Also i know i am the best player here on otland. Simply look at elo. And u are pathetic for trying to lie that u get good scores.. u must be really bad ^^

@Wafuboe, I would go with Anivia since it's a great champion for HIGH-ELO play aswell. Vladimir can only stomp in low-elo imo.

XDDDD
U feel such big need to show off with ur skills that u post like 20 pictures with 10-2 scores?
At least u believed it for some time, enough to make ur eyes wet because ur not the best X) = success

He never said he is the best
He is just better than you....and he is the best on Otland!
And please stop whining...

XDDDD

You still did photoshop that picture to make yourself look cool..

Lol.... this is bullshit, I hadn't played ranked games in a month, and now when I see my top rating. Last time i saw it, It was at 1570 and now it just lowered to 1545 , WTF?, I always check matchhistory and there's no ranked played.

wtf is going on>.<

Lol.... this is bullshit, I hadn't played ranked games in a month, and now when I see my top rating. Last time i saw it, It was at 1570 and now it just lowered to 1545 , WTF?, I always check matchhistory and there's no ranked played.

wtf is going on>.<

Every Ranked dodge queue gets you - an Leave + Defeat that gains - ELO points (depends on the stage u are from 8 to 48)

I just started playing this game with my friends :) It's so much win, my in-game name is Cloow :>

Add me ;)

I just started playing this game with my friends :) It's so much win, my in-game name is Cloow :>

Add me ;)

How is your ingame name cloow when that is my game?? I've played sense beta and have over 1000 games lol.. So no.. you're not cloow ><

Back