• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

my ingame is cloow >< im level 30.. I had some random kid add me why i found this place

Qurego'mas, The Tyrant Mastermind
20icnqd.jpg

Code:
Skillset:

Inherent Passive - Infused Chassis: 40% of Qurego'mas's bonus health is converted to mana.

Q - Mental Strain: Qurego'mas plagues a target enemy with intense mental anguish, depleting their ability to defend themselves. Afflicted target's armor and magic resistance are reduced by 6/7.5/9/10.5/12 for 5 seconds. Mental Strain costs more mana for every subsequent cast in the next 10 seconds.

(This ability can be cast while moving)

Cooldown: 1
Mana cost: 10/15/20/25/30 + 10/15/20/25/30 per stack of Mental Strain.
Range: 200/250/300/350/400

W - Accelerate/Decelerate: Qurego'mas enhances his mechanical body with a surge of arcane energy, granting an extreme but costly movement speed boost. When deactivated, the diffusion of energy slows nearby enemies based on how long Accelerate was active.

Accelerate: Increases Qurego'mas's movement speed by 10/15/20/25/30% while active.
Decelerate: Slows nearby enemies' movement speed by 10/15/20/25/30% for half the duration Accelerate was active.

Cooldown: 18/16/14/12/10
Mana cost: 60 per second initially, +20/25/30/35/40 each additional second.

E - Mind Feast: Qurego'mas slowly consumes a target champion's mind, dealing 30/45/60/75/90 (+.4) damage per second and restoring twice the damage dealt in mana to Qurego'mas. Lasts for 6 seconds or until the leash is broken.

(Not channeled; leash functions like Unspeakable Horror.)

Cooldown: 14/13/12/11/10
Mana cost: 60/90/120/150/180
Range: 200 cast, 400 leash.

R - Superiority Complex: Qurego'mas demonstrates the full extent of his powers, sacrificing a large amount of mana in order to vastly improve his magical potency, granting him enormous mana regeneration and enhanced abilities for the next 10 seconds.

Qurego'mas regenerates 20/30/40% of his maximum mana over 10 seconds and receives the following ability enhancements:

Mental Strain increases the magic resistance and armor of Qurego'mas and all nearby allies by .4/.5/.6 per point drained.

Nearby allies gain 10/15/20% bonus movement speed as long as Accelerate is active.

Mind Feast's leash range increases to 600/700/800 and damage dealt increased by 20/30/40%.

Cooldown: 120
Mana cost: 25% of current mana

Last edited:
How is your ingame name cloow when that is my game?? I've played sense beta and have over 1000 games lol.. So no.. you're not cloow ><

You little chimp, I've been using alias Cloow since I don't know. Stop stealing my name :(

Im level 8 (a)

How is your ingame name cloow when that is my game?? I've played sense beta and have over 1000 games lol.. So no.. you're not cloow ><

You obviously play the other server. gtfo.

lol i pardon all on tribunal.. only some kids raging cuz feed but next matches are good ^^ its stupid to punish people for a bit of rage... everyone does it sometimes.

Back