• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Nah it's not working because Im working for the tribunal since last week and 0 payments recieved. :(

Nah it's not working because Im working for the tribunal since last week and 0 payments recieved. :(

probably because u missjudge cases. I recieved my ip (60)
DIRaJ.png

Ahhh yes yes I was always checking the wrong mail! Now I checked the right mail account and saw that, nice! ^^ Thank you.

My point is: If the player has more than 3 reports I punish him.
1 report is okay, 2 reports are okay but now 3 reports are 3 reports and I think that with 2 reports its enough to make the judged player mature so 3 or more, you're dead. ^^

My point is: If the player has more than 3 reports I punish him.
1 report is okay, 2 reports are okay but now 3 reports are 3 reports and I think that with 2 reports its enough to make the judged player mature so 3 or more, you're dead. ^^

that is pretty stupid lol i think you have been reported ALOT more than 3 times.

Not once i pardoned a guy who had 10 reports, he plays well but only insulting the team, not in the racist way so there is no reason giving him punish

Id say my balance for now is like 60% punish 40 % pardon and i have like 85% right decisions

I mean a report on the tribunal, not just a report. I mean when you go to the Tribunal you can see a player and then Game1/2/3/4/5...
1 report = All the games shown at tribunal I mean.
Not the single report ingame ^^.
Game 1 = 1 report, Game 2 = 2 reports, Game 3 = 3 reports and so on...
I hope you understand me now Neva

who is the best tank?
it doesent matter the kills i gain but support and carrying team its all i need :)

Back