• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

That must be some kind of joke, they will make absence one day otherwise...

IM GONNA JOIN YOU NEVALOPO xD

New record!

sLtOPZzOqt.png

And I had more reports than you! ^^
Orianna is pretty interesting to play and fun!

Nevalopo, perma ban:p?

nah, its not perma, he will play when he'll get older XDDDD thats a good aspect of this thing. I read soooo many threads on LoL forum about those bans. Thats why I decided to ignore game chat XDD and just replay to game matters lol

Yanger did u buy a day or week ip boost? :p I worked it out if u got it for 2 weeks. Played like 12hrs a day. 2 games an hour u would get like 63k ip lols.

Just got back on to otland for the community not for tibia :p stopped playing it at 8.5

my ingame name is LukeTaylor

im eu. 200wins.

here a ss of some of my games i did an ss.
I got the gangplank triple kill on my 2nd game playing him.

1joqxh.png

Last edited:
The true sign of a master is when you’re able to impress everyone with your execution of a skill that might otherwise be considered mundane. So it’s probably quite safe to say that in order to dazzle anyone with your skillful shoveling, you’re going to have to be rather good at it.

With this in mind, allow me to introduce Yorick, the Gravedigger. In addition to being more adept in the art of entombment than any who have come before him, he makes a point of keeping good company… or at least ravenous undead company. One of those two.

yorick-teaser_EN.jpg

About E3

Back