• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Ofcourse, because LoL is free? & like 2/3 of all viewers does not know the teams, and same here in otland. LoL paid DH to get a tournament.

Why isn't LoL an esport game? Because it's unbalanced? ^__^

How come it's unbalanced? Unbalanced means that certain champions are stronger than others right? So these champions would be played the most there, but as u can see there's all kinds of different champions and in the end teamplay and skill wins, not champion. Certain champions are good against certain champions, that's not op. I have said by myself some champs are op, but it's only because i'm not that good and don't know how to counter em. You could say the same thing for SC2 zerg is op jajajaja but it's still an esport and after all result depends on skill. Also who cares if you know the teams playing or u don't know the teams playing. I for example watch the stream to learn from their tactics and builds and also because it's entertaining. I know only 1 guy from that whole tournament. And who cares if LoL paid DH? problem?

btw i'm on winning streak with Olaf =P Doing jungle and it pwns so hard

Last edited:
How come it's unbalanced? Unbalanced means that certain champions are stronger than others right? So these champions would be played the most there, but as u can see there's all kinds of different champions and in the end teamplay and skill wins, not champion. Certain champions are good against certain champions, that's not op. I have said by myself some champs are op, but it's only because i'm not that good and don't know how to counter em. You could say the same thing for SC2 zerg is op jajajaja but it's still an esport and after all result depends on skill. Also who cares if you know the teams playing or u don't know the teams playing. I for example watch the stream to learn from their tactics and builds and also because it's entertaining. I know only 1 guy from that whole tournament. And who cares if LoL paid DH? problem?

btw i'm on winning streak with Olaf =P Doing jungle and it pwns so hard

too easy kited ^^ miss ur axe and u fail ur entire gank/kill

Ofcourse, because LoL is free? & like 2/3 of all viewers does not know the teams, and same here in otland. LoL paid DH to get a tournament.

umadbro?

18c0f50b35400px_Trollface_jpg.jpeg

LoL stream = 200k + viewers
HoN stream = -10k viewers

enough say

edit: if you havent seen HoN tournament, you can take back everything you just said, the matches were very unproffesional with rage chatting, pausing the game, whining
unless like LoL, that they didn't had any problem, and HoN matches were pretty unbalanced

too easy kited ^^ miss ur axe and u fail ur entire gank/kill

hard to miss it x)
But i just played a game and i got shut down cuz of midfailkatanoss op player. If they put a ward at my blue im fucked no? what should I do then, ignore blue or buy ward myself, and also if they put a ward behind blue buff wall can they still see if i kill it?

Game over Jockiboi, sorry try again with League of Legends.

@Up: If they take your blue buff you can try to take their blue. rofl
1.- go to their jungle and take their buff
2.- oracle for the win.

Ja, vart sitter du @ DH så kommer jag :)

LoL stream = 200k + viewers
HoN stream = -10k viewers

enough say

edit: if you havent seen HoN tournament, you can take back everything you just said, the matches were very unproffesional with rage chatting, pausing the game, whining
unless like LoL, that they didn't had any problem, and HoN matches were pretty unbalanced

I never mentioned HoN, both games sucks. Take back everything I said? What do you mean with unbalanced matches? Rage quit & whine is probaly just byoc. MSi aren't very mature, especially freshpro who's trolling all the time, but all other clans are OK I guess.

Viewers dosen't matter, 2/3 of all viewers probaly just played beta / trial or never played the game.

Microtransaction games for the win, they recieve 10x more players using this way, microtransactions for the win.
HoN = Pay or go away!

People preffer LoL cause if u like the game u can donate to make the game better and of course it's free.
People dont preffer HoN cause u need to pay to play it and the atmosphere is a shiet!

@Kanakashy:

CC_206388_otros_not_bad+%25281%2529.jpg

official HoN stream: Honcast
sU0Bj4BJL3.png

official LoL stream:
NOTE: "Recorded stream" until shows resumes
SH4uSPfjNw.png

Another thing that I like to state, HoN isn't very creative at all, they just rip stuff from LoL, and everything they make it has to be "inspired by",
they only do a little concept avatar (Icon Size), make the character, and ready to go, no wonder why they have 1928319238 heroes, becuase its really easy to make a concept art Icon Sized
I remember when HoN ripped off "Katarina" and they totally remake her and changed their name

unless Like LoL, they are very unique with their "spotlight" that shows how they make them from head to toe in photoshop, and their art is really respectable, if you want me to show every HoN heroes
that either there "ripping off" or "inspired by" just tell me, I have the time to make the list.

Edit: HoN players are just haters and ignorants, they just say LoL is for kids because LoL graphics gives the impression of a childish game, but its not, its just as casual as Hon is.
just to say that every HoN player will say that they are pros and we always suck, so its basicly a game for self-proclaimed pros, and when I was playing public game which is "no stats recorded", they basicly rage and start whining in their built up VOIP system.

also:

League of legends:
AqB4Fvjyo8.png

Release date(s) October 27, 2009

Heroes of Newerth:
fIbhgAyMT1.png

Release date(s) May 12, 2010

Le6sOR5Wgp.png

Last edited:
@Kanakashy

you just said that HoN is inspired by LoL, but then you said by DotA?

Ofcourse alot is copied from DotA, but it's not a ripoff. They have ripped alot of heroes, but they have also created new heroes. WC3 engine really sucks, DotA is barely getting updated and cannot do something against their graphics.

chu, who's ranked 1 (?), played LoL for some months and already better rank than people who played in years? = LoL is alot easier

@Kanakashy

you just said that HoN is inspired by LoL, but then you said by DotA?

Ofcourse alot is copied from DotA, but it's not a ripoff. They have ripped alot of heroes, but they have also created new heroes. WC3 engine really sucks, DotA is barely getting updated and cannot do something against their graphics.

chu, who's ranked 1 (?), played LoL for some months and already better rank than people who played in years? = LoL is alot easier

I never said HoN is inspired by LoL, I said mostly HoN stuffs are ripped from LoL but its an exact clone as DotA.
and about chu, hes not really that great, he just plays calmly stealthed everytime I've seen him several times in his livestream, and I observed him well his gameplay, nothing special, but not like some people that if you see that someone is getting killed by any teammate of yours, he wont chase it with you, he just plays his line all the time.

and you already said that both games sucks, then why do you care about it so much? I mean are you of those people that only judge what they can't see?

I never said HoN is inspired by LoL, I said mostly HoN stuffs are ripped from LoL but its an exact clone as DotA.
and about chu, hes not really that great, he just plays calmly stealthed everytime I've seen him several times in his livestream, and I observed him well his gameplay, nothing special, but not like some people that if you see that someone is getting killed by any teammate of yours, he wont chase it with you, he just plays his line all the time.

and you already said that both games sucks, then why do you care about it so much? I mean are you of those people that only judge what they can't see?

Mr. level 23 guy talk about proffesional gamers gameplay, I think you are the right person to judge that.

Mr. level 23 guy talk about proffesional gamers gameplay, I think you are the right person to judge that.

I said I have "observed" n analyzed his gameplay, not judge how he plays

those 2 things aren't the same
Its not the same seeing something, and seeing something and observing it at the same time

Back