• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

@Nevalopo

I max Q first

yeh ofc but u can still jungle really well without bluebuff... sure it slows u down ofcourse but if they take it just a: try to take thiers b: try to take thier lizard c: go on jungling with wolves... then wraiths (smite blue) golems..

Edit: Max w first if ur golem is taken alot and u cant farm with q /or needed by someone else in ur team ex swain.

Wtf I hate Riot... After every few games I get the message "session closed" or smthing and the game just exits. Then I wait 1.30h for next game lawl.

Dreamhack is a huge event for Heroes of Newerth too :
hQhrM.jpg

Nice posts and have fun get notation^^ finally i can get revenge.

ontopic: FINAL IN 4 MIN!

@yes, at hon channel ppl got mad by that pic ye ye

fuck shit fnatic lost, im pretty sure someone offered them $$ to throw up first game, so they keep streaming games

@yes, at hon channel ppl got mad by that pic ye ye

fuck shit fnatic lost, im pretty sure someone offered them $$ to throw up first game, so they keep streaming games

1 -1 aAa Versus FN
Think FN is gonna win the second match which is on now:D

all watch the stream here (click "here"

Back