• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

fawking mamas boy

ye ye, anyways apperantly I have been banned by this tard in irc because i spamme FNATICS WON EAT SHIT
BoZWCwzVeB.png

beware

There you go
attachment.php

Dreamhack were awesome, tryed Battlefield 3 and some other shitz, gonna be there every year :)

Xpeke is the spanish, hes Kaka'. Football player lol
Fnatic Won. 2 europeans in the final. aawwwwwww yea.

lol renton u got any information on this?:

Evelynn nerf: 20% slow instead of stun upon breaking stealth.

It's good nerf, evelynn is op
they make it because evelynn is not counterable, u get stun and ur dead before the stun ends

I dont find eve op :/ bad nerf I'd say :( now she will be totally useless 0,o

@Snach, lol they probably nerf her cause of noobs like u QQing on forums instead of buying oracle elixir/vision wards <,>

I dont find eve op :/ bad nerf I'd say :( now she will be totally useless 0,o

@Snach, lol they probably nerf her cause of noobs like u QQing on forums instead of buying oracle elixir/vision wards <,>

That's what they said on the stream u fart sniffing cocknose. She is uncounterable IF she gets the stun, which is not hard even with oracle

LulzSec: The Lulz Boat
Seems the glorious leader of LulzSec got arrested, it's all over now... wait... we're all still here! Which poor bastard did they take down?

So sad :( Some random guy got arrested :p

ONT@

More or less some patch notes;

GENERAL

Wards
o untargettable by spells eg. Lee Sin 'Safeguard', Blitzcrank 'Rocket Grab', Rammus 'Powerball'

Champion Exp/ Gold
o More exp gained
o Exp gained inversely proportional to levels eg. lvl 16 kills lvl 11, less exp gained. lvl 11 kills lvl 16, more exp gained. Counteract snowballing
o Max gold gained from killing spree champions, MAX - 500g Bonus. Stops quick reverse of games.

Gold Per 5
o All Gold Per 5 Items are now UNIQUE, still stackable but only 1 passive PER item

Ignite
o Now affects lifesteal/ spellvamp heals

Shields
o Now grant assists on hit
o Able to lifesteal/ spellvamp off shields
o Shields don't block 'on hit' eg. Miss Fortune's Passive, Boots of Mobility will get 'slower' on hit

CHAMPIONS

Rumble
o The Equalizer (Ultimate)
- Cooldown increased
- AP Ratios on hit + damage over time reduced

Vayne
o Tumble
- Lowering % scale ( 15% reduced at level 5 )
o Condemn
- Base damage reduced
o Final Hour (Ultimate)
- Bonus attack damage lowered

Vladimir
o Transfusion
- Increased early rank damage, decreased late rank damage
- Cooldown increased by 1

Jarvan IV
o Martial Cadence (Passive)
- 10% of current hp on hit reduced to 8%
o Demacian Standard
- Bonus armour and attack speed gained per level decreased from 10/14/18/22/26 to 10/13/16/19/22

Evelynn
o Shadow Walk
- No longer stuns on next target or damage ability
- Now slows target for 3 seconds, increasing % per level

Gangplank
o Grog Soaked Blade (Passive)
- Now applies additional stacks (up to 3 times) of slow 10% and damage per stack
- Duration reduced from 10 to 3 seconds
- 'Remake' mentioned, not sure if healing debuff persists

Fiddlesticks
o Dark Wind
- increased damage per rank from 65/85/105/125/145 to 70/95/120/145/170 (+5/10/15/20/25 per rank)
o Crowstorm
- AP ratio increased from 0.4 to 0.5
- Channel duration reduced from 2 seconds to 1.5 seconds

Last edited:
Back