• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

4 lose elo as result
5 ???
6 double profit
7 carry me
8 die
9 die some more
10 ???
11 triple profit

@up yes iv been playing since beta and shaco was a beast then, you could just buy a red elexir and 1shot everyone at level 1.

or you could stack 6 sunfires and burn everyone to death in 1 second and tank all or you could build him full crit and go around 1 shotting people.

shaco isnt shaco anymore ^^ now shaco is total poop.

@up yes iv been playing since beta and shaco was a beast then, you could just buy a red elexir and 1shot everyone at level 1.

or you could stack 6 sunfires and burn everyone to death in 1 second and tank all or you could build him full crit and go around 1 shotting people.

shaco isnt shaco anymore ^^ now shaco is total poop.

True story, Nothing was like it was :)

I miss old crazy young twitch to bad he is old now :)

What im trying to say is that they are doing a huge change to all old champions to balance it more with the new champions ^.-

riven not out on NA yet but patch already out :S

CPs2y.png

EDIT: also elo not reset on NA either >.<

t0qkc.png

Edit2: wait yes... seems like i went from 1339 elo to 1247 elo

QL1n6.png

eDIT3: :eek: i can select to still show scores from season 1

wkxQQ.png

Its quite normal since 2-3 patches, they check stability first then release champion to shop after couple of hours

So, why is everyone talking about a free kayle skin, how to get it :D? And which kayle skin is it because someone told me everyone will get a kayle skin when playing 10games at season 2 or after the patch cant really remember everything... Does anyone know something about this:eek:?

u get judgement kayle if u have played 10 ranked games during season 1

u get victorious jarvan if u have reached gold or platinum in season 1

u already have kayle and jarvan gets added a few days later

Back