• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

@up i wouldnt say aegis of legion.. suxx item for shen imo ^^ id go
Dorans
Boots merc or swiftness
randiums omen
w/e ur team is.. force of nature or thornmail or banshees or w/e
Why would you get a randuin's omen if the enemy team is 5 casters? Exactly, it's not a core part of the build...

Whats a good build for Ryze?
Annie

Last edited by a moderator:
Why would you get a randuin's omen if the enemy team is 5 casters? Exactly, it's not a core part of the build...

Annie

Read the last part he said:
w/e ur team is.. force of nature or thornmail or banshees or w/e

Anyway point is you're a tank = your items are different game to game (whatever your team needs)

Ryze & Annie are both good, + if annie miss her ulti-stun then it'll be a waste.

The only thing Ryze is better at than Annie is being purple.

Not really, ryze has a snare whereas annie rely on the 5 spellcasts.

Ehh, well whats the best build anyway?

Ryze?
If you feel the game is going to last 30+ mins, get rod of ages.

- Mejai's soulstealer (Only if you're sure you ain't gonna die all the time, else it's just a waste as ur stacks will very low [2-3]).
- Sorcerer Shoes/mercury threads, depends if they got a lot of stunners
- Archangel's Staff (Allows you to spam spells more, also note 3% of your mana is converted to AP. This is godly because it will give u +3 mana each spell casts, caps at +1000 mana. STACKS with your Q spell)
- Deathfire Grasp/Abyssal Scepter/Void staff (Take what fits most to you & your team, if they got a lot of tanks, get void staff. If they got a single magic resist item or something, get abyssal scepter. If they got a lot of dps etc. get deathfire grasp, remember to click it on a target BEFORE fighting him, as he will loose 30% of his hp in one hit. Stun>Deathfire grasp>spell flux>overload should make a sure victory in a 1v1 fight.)
- Zhonya's Ring (by this time you'll have A LOT of AP, this is awesome because it gives you +25% more of what you already have, also IF you get targetted in a teamfight, just activate it then stun &/or run.)

Last edited:
Oh lol, yea, sunfire capes Ive meant.

cake, Im using thornmail, but that depends on the enemy team.

I would never ever buy a voidstaff with sorc shoes.. they dont stack so its +20% mag pen for the void staff.. not 40%.

then that's why you take abyssal sceptre, or deathfire grasp.

cake, Im using thornmail, but that depends on the enemy team.

if you keep taking sunfires I guess that was because of many melee/physical dps.

Last edited:
Bought Garen today, Had kinda fun as him (tho hes abit OP , or its me raping the shit out of all)

My build is

Ninja Tabi/Mercury Threads (Depends on)
Sunfire Cape
Sunfire Cape
Sunfire Cape
Atmas Impaler
Guardians Angel

Is it good? Cuz I rox with this building xD

Bought Garen today, Had kinda fun as him (tho hes abit OP , or its me raping the shit out of all)

My build is

Sunfire Cape
Sunfire Cape
Sunfire Cape
Atmas Impaler
Guardians Angel

Yeah.. You killing anyone happends rareley. Mostly feeding from ur side.

And players buying a guardians angel are kinda.. lolek after update (For you people who dont know.. It used to revive you with 40% health and mana... Now it revives u with steady 750 hp and like 300 mana) Atmas also fails on garen.. Crit chance runes + Swift boots + 5 sunfires = All

My build is

Sunfire Cape
Sunfire Cape
Sunfire Cape
Atmas Impaler
Guardians Angel

I wouldn't go sunfire capes if the enemy had magic damage dealing champions. Besides, Garen already deals good damage without sunfire capes.

Ninja/merc
randuin's omen/banshee's veil
thornmail/force of nature
sunfire cape/GA
GA

I find that a lot better, you can also stack both.

And players buying a guardians angel are kinda.. lolek after update (For you people who dont know.. It used to revive you with 40% health and mana... Now it revives u with steady 750 hp and like 300 mana) Atmas also fails on garen.. Crit chance runes + Swift boots + 5 sunfires = All

GA is bad for squishies now yes, but it still works good for tanks.

imo sunfire = all... It really work agianst caster teams, melee teams, cc teams.. its gives u like infinite hp and loads of damage output + some armor for auto attacks and some phys spells

imo sunfire = all... It really work agianst caster teams, melee teams, cc teams.. its gives u like infinite hp and loads of damage output + some armor for auto attacks and some phys spells

& what will you do if they got more than 1 caster? No magic resist = fail.

Yeah.. You killing anyone happends rareley. Mostly feeding from ur side.

Im killing anyone rarely? pff..

NinjaTabi/MercThreads (Not swiftness im kinda fast with Q spell..)
3 Sunfire Capes (alot of hp + AoE Dmg and armor)
Then atmas giving me like 70-80 atk damage kinda nice also 18% crit and 45 armor'
Guardian Angel (It saved me so many times @ fights now when playing garen so dont say it sux =(! :eek:)'

Tho this build were rly good =) I love it XD

Back