• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

sure under my conditions.

No pots of any kind.
No jungling, stay mid.
No +magic res or armor items.
Recalling is considered as a loss.

stupid rules lol the best rules are : Edit: Best rules are No jungle and Mid only. Perfect epic rules.

Anyways.. Now i win VS Nikodada and Xampy.. Anyone more wanna 1 vs 1 ? :p

stupid rules lol the best rules are : NO RULES! everyone has same advantages..

well it was like 5-0 to u at start and ended 10-12 right? XD well gg ;) was long :<

Yea basicly, no 1v1 at all.

yes because it obviously requires a lot of skills if i just take pots on heimer & stand behind my turrets.

stupid rules lol the best rules are : Edit: Best rules are No jungle and Mid only. Perfect epic rules.

you play it wrong. you're not supposed to destroy nexus, you're just supposed to go firstblood / first turret. that's the point of 1v1.

yes because it obviously requires a lot of skills if i just take pots on heimer & stand behind my turrets.

you play it wrong. you're not supposed to destroy nexus, you're just supposed to go firstblood / first turret. that's the point of 1v1.

No.. Thats how you play, Not other ppl.. (The first blood then bb)

Lol.. So what, then enemy should learn to down them and either harass you (heim) or something .. >.< Lol

No.. Thats how you play, Not other ppl.. (The first blood then bb)

Lol.. So what, then enemy should learn to down them and either harass you (heim) or something .. >.< Lol

No it's not how I play. It's actually how people define 1v1's on "skills".
You have the right to disagree but that won't change the fact that it's right.

uff..
means I have to download the patch, right?
I dislike the downloading.. Takes to long.. xD

Can someone login to the game? Because i cant:S I stays UNAVIABLE, Are you connected to the internet?
Idk if its just me but if anyone knows the problem please post here:s

Back