• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Can someone login to the game? Because i cant:S I stays UNAVIABLE, Are you connected to the internet?
Idk if its just me but if anyone knows the problem please post here:s

try to click the play then press: up up down down left right left right

Argh.. Anyone know what the best carry is? When i mean carry.. Then i mean he should be able to go 1 vs 5 when fed.

So.. Anyone knows? :p

Argh.. Anyone know what the best carry is? When i mean carry.. Then i mean he should be able to go 1 vs 5 when fed.

So.. Anyone knows? :p

Morde is probably the best one, get their dps with ur ult then you'll have higher chances.
Yi is also easy to score pentakill with, but beware of stuns (use cleanse/ghost imo)
Olaf is nice aswell but again requires you have been fed a bit
Ashe is very good although she dies quick if the enemies managed to get close to her.

Cake is a malefag.

fuck off you mongoloid. you do nothing than being annoying you're worse than a fucking brazilian, get aids or die trying cuz you ain't needed. the one giving you your life should be considered as a terrorist.

Back