• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Hey guys, is this enough to play LoL without laggs?

3GB Ram
500GB Memory
Windows 7 Home Premium
Intel Graphics Media Accelerator X450?

Hell yeah! :D
Im runnin on worse and I havnt had a single bit of lag yet :D

I know next weeks champs! :D

Which is next week?

Edit ; nvm

next week (14):

Anivia (mage)
Corki (ranged DPS)
Katarina (melee DPS)
Kayle (support)
NuNu (tank)
Singed (tank)
Tristana (ranged DPS)
Veigar (mage)
Zilean (support)
Pantheon (melee DPS)

Last edited:
Just played a ranked team with some bots?
Easiest game ever we wanted to end it with 0 frags to them but their turrets were the best players xD
lolktu.jpg

How come you don't have sheen/trinity force/lich bane? ^^ it stacks with ur passive.
(supposing you're playing support/semi-dps)

Anyway grats on the win :)

Just played a ranked team with some bots?
Easiest game ever we wanted to end it with 0 frags to them but their turrets were the best players xD
lolktu.jpg

Nice m8 :)

How come you don't have sheen/trinity force/lich bane? ^^ it stacks with ur passive.
(supposing you're playing support/semi-dps)

Anyway grats on the win :)

Sheen is not worth the cash on Sona, If anything.. LichBane (Sheen only affects ur Attack DAMAGE)
-

Anyone know when patch is comming? hours? days?

400MB a patch? Hmmm interesting... I think that the new map is coming ^_^.
New map includes also new minions and more fun.
Wooot! And the new champion with the eagle, lol.
AND...

492px-Renekhton_concept.jpg

492px-Eagle_Rider_concept.jpg

The new map and 2 new heroes (?) are coming for the season 2.
Cassiopea and Le Blanc are their names.
We dont know if they are going to be new heroes or maybe the bosses aka neutrals.
Those files are taken from the Test Realm.

Last edited:
Well the game was very short so i was able only to get archangel staff. why? cause i got a huge amount of mana decent ap and good mana regen so i can spam my auras a lot without worrying about mana.

Patch is coming tommorow (Start From 2AM Polish/Swedish Time)

Nice m8 :)

Sheen is not worth the cash on Sona, If anything.. LichBane (Sheen only affects ur Attack DAMAGE)
-

Anyone know when patch is comming? hours? days?

Today midnight or tomorrow midnight. (iirc)
Also sheen affects attack damage yes, but sona has her passive 3 (?) normal attacks will give her next normal attack extra bonuses.
Once you got that, use an ability to prog sheen, & suddenly you got massive normal damage. It is indeed worth on her if you're going support/semi-dps. (although lich bane is better by far)

400MB a patch? Hmmm interesting... I think that the new map is coming ^_^.
New map includes also new minions and more fun.
Wooot! And the new champion with the eagle, lol.
AND...

492px-Renekhton_concept.jpg

492px-Eagle_Rider_concept.jpg

The new map and 2 new heroes (?) are coming for the season 2.
Cassiopea and Le Blanc are their names.
We dont know if they are going to be new heroes or maybe the bosses aka neutrals.
Those files are taken from the Test Realm.

Damn the first one looks so awesome! I'm def. gonna try it out =D
Looks like anubis/crocodile combination, or nasus/crocodile :D

Btw. do you guys know there's coming a new "Void" champion?
(Void champion, ie. kassadin, kog'maw, malzahar, cho'gath are void champions)

"Houl" is the name I think, it's gonna be a big bird afaik :p

Ive just start playing my name is Infernus11 on North America :D Waiting for the servers to come back online.

Is it just me or do someone else have lagg to?
Me and my friends got lagged when we played idk why:S

@up imo its not worh 1260 Gold for a bit extra attack on a support champ.

it's very good early-mid game, & you can always upgrade/sell it ;) (again I wouldn't recommend unless you go support-dps type sona, which works good solo or on lane [no ganks] but not in team fights)

it's very good early-mid game, & you can always upgrade/sell it ;) (again I wouldn't recommend unless you go support-dps type sona, which works good solo or on lane [no ganks] but not in team fights)

Selling should NEVER be done in LoL. Even if its a cloth armor it shouldnt be sold... Its HUGE waste of money. money is very important in lol (last hitting wins the game.)

Selling should NEVER be done in LoL. Even if its a cloth armor it shouldnt be sold... Its HUGE waste of money. money is very important in lol (last hitting wins the game.)

So when you use a dorans shield you just keep it even though you got enough for your 6th main/bonus item?
Not trying to argue but selling is better than letting it take a space you could use.

Back