• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

lol his ulti is easy to avoid.

cleanse+flash = use flash unless he slows u, use cleanse+flash = c_U nasus

if you can't avoid his ulti don't bother playing........ it's like avoiding anivia's frost flash rofl.

his ulti is aoe? all he has to do is be close to u? its the same range as karthus defile. Nasus has summoner spells too you know. And i have seen like 10 people with cleanse since they nerfed it.. No1 ever uses it anymore

his ulti is aoe? all he has to do is be close to u? its the same range as karthus defile. Nasus has summoner spells too you know. And i have seen like 10 people with cleanse since they nerfed it.. No1 ever uses it anymore

cleanse is still awesome, just because YOU don't use it doesn't make it bad.
his ulti is aoe = flash + ghost away.

Btw , Cleanse rox on nidalee ;) Cleanse + Flash

is this game more friendly than hon on sucky computers? I need a game to install on my laptop. Cant handle HoN properly with lowest graphics. :p

Yep, LoL works to play on at laptops:D I've tryed HoN on laptop and it didnt work:S Just crashed.P

is this game more friendly than hon on sucky computers? I need a game to install on my laptop. Cant handle HoN properly with lowest graphics. :p

well I play it on my laptop.. which is broken on the left side of the screen + top of laptop is open too^^..... i'm not lagging

:DDD
It's clear that everyone has different opinion , if they wanted u to have only 2 summoner spells , they would make 2 , tho you have a variety of few combinations , use them wisely however you want, and see if it fits. There is no arguing about it , it's just personal opinions and strategies, if you win with them , you succeeded , if not , try something else or use them more better.

What u think about this champion rotation?

Alistar -1 , Boring hero
Ashe -1, too often XD
Cho'Gath +1 , wanna play him ;)
Evelynn -1 I got her and finally shes on champion rotation but could been some1 else
Karthus -1 , twitch plx not 2 karthus in a row
Morgana -1 nicht nicht morgana
Nasus +1 Love him! ;)
Ryze +1 Love him too xD
Ezreal +1 <-- Best hero @ this champ rotation hes awesome ;D so fun
Sona +1 Wanna try her out XD

So mine score for the week rotation is

+5

Alistar -1 ,
Ashe -1
Cho'Gath -1
Evelynn +1
Karthus -1 LOL
Morgana -1
Nasus +1
Ryze +1 :pPPPPPPP
Ezreal +1
Sona +1

:p

Stop the war, I don't want to warn/infract members, seriously. :|

# this is the first and last warning you will receive, next time you'll get the infraction.

And who called you? :]
Just get lost from this thread cause we are not insulting/fighting/flamming/trolling/spamming/scamming... Basically all the words that end on "ING" like the bank.

I dont want to hurt you but if you feel I dd that's your problem.
Dont come to our post if you never tried/played this game before.

Moderate another categories but not this one, and now get lost or atleast try to.

Just get lost from this thread cause we are not insulting/fighting/flamming/trolling/spamming/scamming... Basically all the words that end on "ING" like the bank.

Moderate another categories but not this one, and now get lost or atleast try to.
It's his and my duty, so, quiet.

Let the spammers speak for their actions, you have no right to tell me what to do or not, so.. as long as I am assigned as a moderator in this board, I will keep cleaning the mess.

If you want to keep discussing this, do it via PM please.

# offtopic, flame, bla bla... will result as an infraction from now on.

Hey guys, is this enough to play LoL without laggs?

3GB Ram
500GB Memory
Windows 7 Home Premium
Intel Graphics Media Accelerator X450?

Back