• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Yeah hes kinda fun to have on your team..
I hate going agaisnt him though :p

What level are you?

lv7 atm :D ( Started 2days ago) :p :D

Going to sleep, Good night, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good morning! <- Truman ;)

SORRY FOR DOUBLEPOST!

Last edited by a moderator:
w00t aint saw that ok then buying rp now.

Btw, whats with our otland match ppl signed but we aint played

Maybe next Sunday 21?

21 not good for me :! 22 i start my daily movie when its school day

and... I think the only super-unstoppable-monster than can penta kill 1 vs 5 is morde and nasus and VERY well fed ashe/tristana.

Never seen a Olaf during my 1500 games go 1 vs 5 and come out alive :p

21 not good for me :! 22 i start my daily movie when its school day

and... I think the only super-unstoppable-monster than can penta kill 1 vs 5 is morde and nasus and VERY well fed ashe/tristana.

Never seen a Olaf during my 1500 games go 1 vs 5 and come out alive :p

A lot can do pentakills...... it simply depends how you play your champion.
Master Yi can do it, Morde can do it, Ashe can do it, Olaf can do it aswell.
Nasus can too but your siphon strike needs to have a lot. aswell as you might want to finish them before your ult pops out.

lmao look at this guys ip:

29wf8w.png

(it's true, he plays @ us)

Last edited:
A lot can do pentakills...... it simply depends how you play your champion.
Master Yi can do it, Morde can do it, Ashe can do it, Olaf can do it aswell.
Nasus can too but your siphon strike needs to have a lot. aswell as you might want to finish them before your ult pops out.

lmao look at this guys ip:

29wf8w.png

(it's true, he plays @ us)

95k ip and dont have kogmaw? :p he mustav been saving since level 0 and never bought a single thing lol
and.. Nasus doesnt need siphon strike lol
pop ulti and run into 5 guys :D

Also.. Here you have the best soraka evah. (Triple Kill included!!)

prosoraka.png

95k ip and dont have kogmaw? :p he mustav been saving since level 0 and never bought a single thing lol
and.. Nasus doesnt need siphon strike lol
pop ulti and run into 5 guys :D

Also.. Here you have the best soraka evah. (Triple Kill included!!)

prosoraka.png

siphon strike gets 2 max damage each time you kill a minion with it. It's not limited so yes it is a HUGE bonus.
If your siphon strike gets high it's by far better than ur ulti.

siphon strike gets 2 max damage each time you kill a minion with it. It's not limited so yes it is a HUGE bonus.
If your siphon strike gets high it's by far better than ur ulti.

yes, U are right. If the games last for about 1000 minutes siphon strike owns ur ulti. But other than that.. Put ulti on = AOE LIFESTEAL (300 dmg per second) + 600 hp + Attack Speed + EXTRA attack damage for every second u have ulti on.

Is the only way to earn Riot Points is by donating? .. I see he has 1.6k of them ?

Is the only way to earn Riot Points is by donating? .. I see he has 1.6k of them ?

Yea, I'd Love to donate for like 2k riot points and buy Ezreal instant ;Dand the new hero coming soon

Yup ^^ I wasted like 100 euro now for riot points :p

>:

Quadra Kill on Sion :p Very close to penta but shield didnt save me from garens ulti when i had like 50 hp :p ^^

123lol.png

Last edited:
yes, U are right. If the games last for about 1000 minutes siphon strike owns ur ulti. But other than that.. Put ulti on = AOE LIFESTEAL (300 dmg per second) + 600 hp + Attack Speed + EXTRA attack damage for every second u have ulti on.

flash + ghost = byebye nasus
& if ur good last hitting u would get 100 creep kills at 15 mins, giving +200 more damage.

also flash/cleanse or ghost/cleanse would cut it.

flash + ghost = byebye nasus
& if ur good last hitting u would get 100 creep kills at 15 mins, giving +200 more damage.

also flash/cleanse or ghost/cleanse would cut it.

what u mean.. run from nasus? i doubt everyone in the team has both ghost and flash and cleanse.. And i doubt u will either have the mana or be able to last hit 100 creeps with siphon strike within 15 min. Since Siphon strike has a cooldown + u have to reach it and probably some ranged gonna keep u away. Nothing beats his ulti. EOD.

what u mean.. run from nasus? i doubt everyone in the team has both ghost and flash and cleanse.. And i doubt u will either have the mana or be able to last hit 100 creeps with siphon strike within 15 min. Since Siphon strike has a cooldown + u have to reach it and probably some ranged gonna keep u away. Nothing beats his ulti. EOD.

lol his ulti is easy to avoid.

cleanse+flash = use flash unless he slows u, use cleanse+flash = c_U nasus

if you can't avoid his ulti don't bother playing........ it's like avoiding anivia's frost flash rofl.

I can see there's a hotheaded discussion here :D

Anyways I started playin some weeks ago, Probably around 2..
So if anyones up for some teaching and trixin or whatever..
Nah I know my way around stuff ^^
But if anyones up for some games..

Add Zipshy
Someone stole Reacted from me :O

Back