• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Whats the funnest 6300 ip champ to play in your guys opinions

BLITZCRANK!!!!!!

g7aNa.jpg

[-IMG]http://4.imgland.net/gVD59.jpg[/IMG]

@DOWN

[-IMG]http://1.imgland.net/UDOJK.png[/IMG]

You failed, but you told me I failed, but then you failed more because you failed because you told me I failed and now Pecax says you failed too and you admit it so your post is a big failure.

You failed, but you told me I failed, but then you failed more because you failed because you told me I failed and now Pecax says you failed too and you admit it so your post is a big failure.

Actually i failed on the post when i said blitzcrank is 6300 IP.. and then you WROTE that he was 3150 , so i facepalmed myself as an "that was stupid of me". And then Pecax thought that the facepalm was for you ^.-

Actually i failed on the post when i said blitzcrank is 6300 IP.. and then you WROTE that he was 3150 , so i facepalmed myself as an "that was stupid of me". And then Pecax thought that the facepalm was for you ^.-

I never said he was 3150 and you clearly have no idea what facepalm is.

"Facepalm! Because expressing how dumb that was in words just dosen't work", and you quoted my post.

I never said he was 3150 and you clearly have no idea what facepalm is.

"Facepalm! Because expressing how dumb that was in words just dosen't work", and you quoted my post.

It was kinda a joke, and ok you said he isnt 6300 IP , but i think everyone understood that he have been reduced to 3150.. so dont act smart ur not so kewl

Does anyone here know's shit about streaming? If i stream without being in game everything is fine but as soon as I start a game me and the stream are starting to lagg.. somebody knows how to fix that? or is just my internet to bad? ^^

Back