• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

It wasnt a joke, ppl will adapt to their playing style and crush them like bugs

clearly mega retarded how can u say beginners luck.. this is thier fourth flawless big tournament victroy where they come up with new extreme tactics every single tournament......

K, my nick is Twisted Scorpio, US.
Add me over 700 games played ;P

**No noobs with no map awareness please**
haha jk, just be good :)

Russians too stronk in LoL, but we are still beasts in CS. Hope polish teams will grow up before season 7 starts. We got a few of interesting teams.

clearly mega retarded how can u say beginners luck.. this is thier fourth flawless big tournament victroy where they come up with new extreme tactics every single tournament......

It's 4 tournaments out of 100-200 tournaments. equals beginners luck. come back when they won 50 due too their extreme tactics.

It's 4 tournaments out of 100-200 tournaments. equals beginners luck. come back when they won 50 due too their extreme tactics.

Tn62v.png

so if it is only 4 tournaments, they gotta start somewhere? They are fkin awesome, jelly?

so if it is only 4 tournaments, they gotta start somewhere? They are fkin awesome, jelly?

I didnt say anything about them winning 4 tournaments. i just said 4 tournaments dosnt mean anything when all others been playing for about 200 tournaments while m5 only won 4. None have been able to study m5 playing style since they havnt been around that much while M5 have been able too study everyone else playstyle.

and yes im so jelly :(

I didnt say anything about them winning 4 tournaments. i just said 4 tournaments dosnt mean anything when all others been playing for about 200 tournaments while m5 only won 4. None have been able to study m5 playing style since they havnt been around that much while M5 have been able too study everyone else playstyle.

and yes im so jelly :(

4 tournaments is enough to understand how they play theyr just too awesome

and btw im having strange fps lagg like 1 sec its 60 then when I get close to minions it drops to like 4-5 like wtf? anyone knows any soulotions?

4 tournaments is enough to understand how they play theyr just too awesome

and btw im having strange fps lagg like 1 sec its 60 then when I get close to minions it drops to like 4-5 like wtf? anyone knows any soulotions?

maybe burnt ur grafic card?

help me when I get close to minions they turn into penises wat do? I already tried opening up my computer

Back