• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Getting back on the track
g08Jx.png

For the people that still doesn't know, Hecarim & Varus are comming out in the same PATCH!

If you want to know something else, just ask :)

Normal draft is the real heaven of this game! Everyone acting very politely and usually nobody rages or blames others. I always get matched up with 1500+ on normal draft so I dunno if it is because of my normal elo or elo that I always get good teammates and enemies ^_^

^^gj LATE

Edit: latest wins, started learning jungle ammumu lately :p I usually lost when Im trying to improve champs that Im bad with...Well of course I get outplayed sometimes too :D but I still win 4/5 of my games when I get to play something that Im good at.
16islz4.jpg

Last edited:
@late
Nice :eek:
I wish I could play ranked xd

You really don't.

Tbh first ranked games might get you forever in "ELO Hell" or get you easily to 1350~

If you get into "ELO Hell" you would regret playing ranked w/o having runes or mastering roles.

I know isn't too much, but on my first acc, I got ranked to 1300s, and lost 4 games in a row to where Im now (1278).
I own like 20 champs and just got 2 rune pages. (Jungle/Solotop ad) and Tanky mage (I love cho'gath, not playing it a lot now, but still love it, also morde es #1).

this is fun stuck at champion selection been here for 10 mins
FUCK RIOT SERVERS.

Back