• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

ITT: People bragging about how many champions they have when you can get free RP

Free RP?, last time this shit happend was about the BANKID. It was a bank in Netherlands and you could just write some false information and you had all the RP you wanted, but that shit is fixed already though .. they fixed it just this month or something they started taking back everything.

They took away all the RP,Champions,Skins and runes they bought it for.. And if you for example bought IP boost or XP boost with the CHEAT RP, then they had to take away like a skin for each IP boost[day] you bought.. for the RP's

ITT: People bragging about how many champions they have when you can get free RP

I bought all the champions I have with paid RP & some of them with IP, no cheating involved.

pzOtL.png

Hahaha:D fucking riot took awat 4-5skins of mine because i abused the rp. Thing is that i had those skins before the abusing shit was known.

And btw, Champs doesnt make you better, u also need runes and runes is the most important in LoL

Hahaha:D fucking riot took awat 4-5skins of mine because i abused the rp. Thing is that i had those skins before the abusing shit was known.

And btw, Champs doesnt make you better, u also need runes and runes is the most important in LoL

I spent all my ip on runes :p

Last edited:
OMG I just played a game, a guy filled all our side with wards, all our teamside was visible, like 40 wards.... so funny xD
(We won ofc, we had a BIG advantage with that wards)

Stop play Xerath plx :D..

i think i will start play lol again. but it wont be fun. everyone just leave the game when i connect to the server and they see my name (Abeelito) :/

I am to good for lol

Champion Rotation

Galio
Morgana
Dr.Mundo
Viktor
Poppy
Skarner
Alistar
Kogmaw
Teemo
Heimerdinger

Npzzzzzzzz wud luve some repz

Out of Taric or Janna which would be better support for a corki and tristana? I need to know this for my ranked team.

Last edited:
Back