• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

I could show you.

lmao@\/
20uvkvr.png

They went for the win with 3 of there guyss, i couldn't get back in time :(

> 2012
> Locket of the Iron Solari
> AP Carry
> ISHYGDDT

I hope everyone 1v1's you to make you realize how bad you actually are and that ur probably one of the worst here on otland :p

Dude you want to 1v1 me then? if you think your so good :)

ps: i've probably even being playing the whole dota series way before you.

guys stfu please. lets play NOW NOW NOW. ADD ME ABEELITO I WILL PWN YOU SO EASY SO STFU PLEASE STOP SPAM MY THREAD: d

guys stfu please. lets play NOW NOW NOW. ADD ME ABEELITO I WILL PWN YOU SO EASY SO STFU PLEASE STOP SPAM MY THREAD: d

Ok. ill add you.

@Sizaro, i have no idea what the whole higher mmr means..

abes you have fucking br net i swear

Last edited:
Hahahah xD Nevalopo, gogo.
You do realize that Nevalopo is 1900 elo? That's like 2000 mmr on HoN.

1900 elo = 2000mmr hon? Nice logic, how do you even compare to differenct ratings?

Chu got 2000+ elo pretty easy after being competive HoN player, can't see any LoL player at top @ hon :////

1900 elo = 2000mmr hon? Nice logic, how do you even compare to differenct ratings?

Chu got 2000+ elo pretty easy after being competive HoN player, can't see any LoL player at top @ hon :////

Why would ppl go from better to worse game? He went, logically, to better and stayed

/logic'd

This is not a HoN discussion sir.

Hahahah xD Nevalopo, gogo.
You do realize that Nevalopo is 1900 elo? That's like 2000 mmr on HoN.

Read

Champion Rotation

*Leona

*Malphite

*Vladimir

*Annie

*Twisted Fate

*Olaf

*Warwick

*Caitlyn

*Kayle

*Talon