• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Let us all, start talking 'bout League of Legends!

Who should I buy?
Jarvan IV or Varus?

(Looking primarily for a solo-top, but I pretty much got 'em all. Want to try out J4)

Karchii12

come EU west =)

edit: updating the stupid game.. takes a while usually, whats ur name

i would of won the game but I came back to try kill u and i was about to kill u that second had some attack that hits 450 ready but u just managed to win then then : /

lets rematch? u got lucky : /

I guess it will be fun to get a summoner to lv30 at EU West.

Name: Harbyte currently lv 6. Saving money for teh morde

Meh, just bought Varus, no idea how to play him...Went 13/3 and got 2 tripple kills, finally a win after 6 loses in row in ranked :/
I went for maxing E as Q is somewhat finishing only and W has a too small amount of magic damage so I consider it for lategame about the health % only, any other ideas?

Meh, just bought Varus, no idea how to play him...Went 13/3 and got 2 tripple kills, finally a win after 6 loses in row in ranked :/
I went for maxing E as Q is somewhat finishing only and W has a too small amount of magic damage so I consider it for lategame about the health % only, any other ideas?

His Q is a great harasser tho, also whenever someone's tower hugging. Played vs a Varus as Ashe. The big problem of his Q is mainly the mana. Once his mana ran out I just chased him down with Ashe's Q easily. 7/1/4, early surrender..

His Q is a great harasser tho, also whenever someone's tower hugging. Played vs a Varus as Ashe. The big problem of his Q is mainly the mana. Once his mana ran out I just chased him down with Ashe's Q easily. 7/1/4, early surrender..
Duh, his Q is like the one of Caitlyn, just you know when he is using it beforehand and behind minions the damage output will be way too low to be considered a good poke, also it is harder to hit...

today's winning spree...
2ahfi12.png

eu east north server...

Back
Top Bottom