• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

They are telling you to tell Nevalopo to play Evelynn, the most underpowered champ ingame.

yeah i know that, and it was what i was going to make him pick anyway, i just didnt get what rush meant by.. Eve?.....Good...luck..-

Why make him get the weakest one?

If you think you're so great, why not let him pick his best and show him that you can beat him at his best?
I'd rather lose to someone at their best than lose to someone using a shitty champion.
And I'd rather beat someone at their best than beating someone using a shitty champion.

It's not a great feeling to feel so tainted.

Why make him get the weakest one?

If you think you're so great, why not let him pick his best and show him that you can beat him at his best?
I'd rather lose to someone at their best than lose to someone using a shitty champion.
And I'd rather beat someone at their best than beating someone using a shitty champion.

It's not a great feeling to feel so tainted.

Im level 7, Hes level 30. hes got some of the best heroes in the game, hes got some of the best masteries, the other spells too. i just had enough to buy my first hero. he would beat me, because he has higher things.

ps: it was his idea for that to happen. not me

He still hasn't even replied, and i don't even know his LoL name, so i dont think he wants to 1v1 too scared prolly :)

Last edited:
Im level 7, Hes level 30. hes got some of the best heroes in the game, hes got some of the best masteries, the other spells too. i just had enough to buy my first hero. he would beat me, because he has higher things.

ps: it was his idea for that to happen. not me

He still hasn't even replied, and i don't even know his LoL name, so i dont think he wants to 1v1 too scared prolly :)

Then you and him remove all masteries, runes etc.
Pick 1 champ each, play.

Simple really.

And my best game with Evelynn was like 30/4
So she's not that underpowered imo.

Then you and him remove all masteries, runes etc.
Pick 1 champ each, play.

Simple really.

And my best game with Evelynn was like 30/4
So she's not that underpowered imo.

actually evelynn really sucks :p u can't go ad or ap with her anymore cuz she is nerfed to the ground. she works fine on normal games and 200 elo games but other than that.. 1 oracle puts her out of the game

actually evelynn really sucks :p u can't go ad or ap with her anymore cuz she is nerfed to the ground. she works fine on normal games and 200 elo games but other than that.. 1 oracle puts her out of the game

Last time I played her was like a year or two ago, lol.

so... connorryan wanted remake saying ranged soraka is op

.. first game

Wc4zC.png

second game firstblood before creeps spawn.....

fqhUP.png

edit: Fun ping i have..

pOdFg.png

and this is how good connorryan is:

52Pog.png

and i beat him while getting this every 2 min

NkfP1.png

Last edited:
so... connorryan wanted remake saying ranged soraka is op

.. first game

Wc4zC.png

second game firstblood before creeps spawn.....

fqhUP.png

edit: Fun ping i have..

pOdFg.png

and this is how good connorryan is:

52Pog.png

and i beat him while getting this every 2 min

NkfP1.png

tsssssssssss

he hacked the game, and had no cooldowns great :l

Dont you remember when you was 14 and you thought you was the best at everything?

Natural during puberty.

Dont you remember when you was 14 and you thought you was the best at everything?

Natural during puberty.

menz i r best at everything.

as you can see i coudlnt even catch up to his ranged hero as udyr even when i used my movement spell whilst he could still attack me..

nevalopo come hon i teach you lesson :>>>>>>>>

Back