• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

NO, when you are 14, you are always right.

With the except of you Zatjin, your actually mature.

Admit it connor, lol. You are not as good as you think you are.

i am. :] 1v1 me? xD

@Hectic, i am really mature, you just haven't met me in real life.

Just because someone uses good grammar online, and prooves someone wrong a couple times makes them mature? Nope. it does not your just stupid.

Just because someone uses good grammar online, and prooves someone wrong a couple times makes them mature? Nope. it does not your just stupid.

I've actually built that up, myself. Just cause you couldn't, doesn't mean that I'm less immature cause we are the same age.
And, I'm so sorry, but I'm at Nordic.

Zatjin would fuck you up. I've seen his streams.
And, You really aren't. Who said about using good grammar makes them mature? I didn't.

@Hectic, don't even go calling me immature, remember this on the ethania.net forums?

Beo:

dont be mad bro

coz ur little penis cant satisfy ur sister

Obsy Dangerous:

my sister's dead.

I asked your brother, he said you didnt even have a sister.

So yeah, immature as fuck.

I asked your brother, he said you didnt even have a sister.

So yeah, immature as fuck.

HAHAHAHA, i have 3 sisters, 1 of them is dead. i could show you a picture of her dead in the hospital when she was born. Would you like that aye?

HAHAHAHA, i have 3 sisters, 1 of them is dead. i could show you a picture of her dead in the hospital when she was born. Would you like that aye?

So how do you know I was talking about your dead sister and not the other two? :>

Connor, please stop. You're making a fool out of yourself, really. Looking on the webz isn't that honoring.

Yes, I'm at Nordic, but I refuse to play now, cause I'm tired. kkthxbai.

note to self, will not talk to emo boy.

Connor, please stop. You're making a fool out of yourself, really. Looking on the webz isn't that honoring.

Yes, I'm at Nordic, but I refuse to play now, cause I'm tired. kkthxbai.

note to self, will not talk to emo boy.

Looking on the webs isnt that honoring? im in the picture, when i was about 7~ with my mom and my little brother, im no emo kid either. your just a fucking prick.

'Note to self wont talk to a emo boy' thatss clearly attention seeking and wanting a like from hectic, or your bumboys.

Friends, my friends (literally (connorryan, Hectic & Zatjin)) stop this nonsense! The only way to finish this is a DEATHMATCH TO THE EXTREME DEATH! Prize: Me :D

Back