• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Well playing ranked solo was a epic fail

They should make so you can only use champions you have bought at ranked. Normal games are for theorycrafting, trying out etc. because practice games just won't do it.

Do sheen affects gankplank's parrrley hit?

No, after you use an ability the next physical attack will have 100% increased damage.

Why dont they ever make a female tanker? ... Kayle was all armored , but not a tanker .. why not make more of them too if they are up to making just females.. ;\

Kayle is actually OK as a tank, however she wouldn't be the best choice.

Doesnt it apply on hit effects?
Like ezreals Mystic shot?
If you read the description of the skill I think it'll tell ya, if it says "Applies on hit effects" it does :p

Yes, The sheen procs on gangplanks q hit (As it counts as a normal physical auto-attack).

No, after you use an ability the next physical attack will have 100% increased damage..

You are right but look at gangplanks q. It first shoots (uses the sheen) then it hits the target (physical damage with q) = It insta-procs on q Same with ezrael q

Doesnt it apply on hit effects?
Like ezreals Mystic shot?
If you read the description of the skill I think it'll tell ya, if it says "Applies on hit effects" it does :p

Ur right ^^

Yes, The sheen procs on gangplanks q hit (As it counts as a normal physical auto-attack).

You are right but look at gangplanks q. It first shoots (uses the sheen) then it hits the target (physical damage with q) = It insta-procs on q Same with ezrael q

Ur right ^^

ah k, never played gankplank so didn't know.
I guess it's the same as miss fortune's q?

nope cuz its magic damage (but uses physical damage as formula)

oki.

btw I tried tank kayle, you just cannot do good with her as the damage is extremely low, & she can't tank that much.

jagfnm.png

Almost got pentakill with morde though! Shaco+shen managed to run away, but I caught them however the time limit was gone =(

free runepage =0!

btw cake how u like metalboy? i heard hes good if u get cd low and good arm ;)

i got like 2k ip so gonna save up for a good champ to purchase

free runepage =0!

btw cake how u like metalboy? i heard hes good if u get cd low and good arm ;)

i got like 2k ip so gonna save up for a good champ to purchase

early game he relies on his armor to be up because he doesn't have any items yet
then later your armor is just a "bonus".

I don't have runes to him yet but yes low cd is awesome on him as your physical attacks won't add up to your armor. imo. smth like this:
Magic penetration marks (magical spells)
Magic resist per level glyphs
Armor per level seals (can use dodge% seals too)
Magic resist per level quints

Magic res. runes are better than armor runes because there isn't the big choice when picking magic resist items.

Hey, did they change the skin? I mean ingame skin ^.^
Thank you if you post her fighting ingame.

Back