• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

u gave Heim a -1? :0! how dare you!!! heim is 2nd best on that intire list :3 i dont like how they added Shen to the list cause he can be built as multiple styles, and garen is pretty strong and i hate jax and annie, annoying champs but i have combod lv 18 annie's hp before with veigar :D

veigar can basicly combo any AP champion lol...

THIS CHAMPION ROTATION BLOWS
so many noobs gonna pick ...

btw there's more info on harrowing:
http://eu.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=54196

also new katarina skin, I'm def. gonna buy it cuz I got an obsession with cats >.< & I alrdy own her

attachment.php

this skin is ok too just dont got the champ
attachment.php

yea i playd a round with Heim, only person that was able to kill me was the enimies veigar =/ he hit pretty hard since i had tons of AP ;p

@up she will cost 3.3k ip i think, im going to buy her:D

Anyone else gonna buy her? Btw , have they made an video ingame about her because i havnt seen her playing

veigar can basicly combo any AP champion lol...

THIS CHAMPION ROTATION BLOWS
so many noobs gonna pick ...

btw there's more info on harrowing:
New Limited Edition Holiday Skins and Lux Bundles - League of Legends Community

also new katarina skin, I'm def. gonna buy it cuz I got an obsession with cats >.< & I alrdy own her

this skin is ok too just dont got the champ

Im also getting cat kat and nosferatu vlad, unless theyre 1820 RP, then Ill probably buy just vlad and normal skin for katarina :p

I want buy her Great combination of -> Morgana + Ezrael + Akali (fog circle only slow )

Im also getting cat kat and nosferatu vlad, unless theyre 1820 RP, then Ill probably buy just vlad and normal skin for katarina :p

I hope not. The skins are limited so I really hope they're not more than 945. Also I only got 1042 anyway xD
with the new update kat's ulti is gonna be awesome with amumu ult/fiddle combo haha.

Why do u guys buy skins?
Do they give dmg or something?

for fun.

@up she will cost 3.3k ip i think, im going to buy her:D

Anyone else gonna buy her? Btw , have they made an video ingame about her because i havnt seen her playing

here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJB6JWDESWU&feature=player_embedded

I want buy her Great combination of -> Morgana + Ezrael + Akali (fog circle only slow )

Morgana seems better tbh.

Nice 3k only i will buy it. But have Busy server status Conami doesn't work i guess ://

kat's Ult is being changed? oO they should change gangplank while they at it... he sucks, best thing he can do is use a spell that can crit high if u get feed. and cant use it as fast as tristina could shoot a bomb at people ;/

i just started lvl 3 my name macaronieII on north america add me as friend :)

kat's Ult is being changed? oO they should change gangplank while they at it... he sucks, best thing he can do is use a spell that can crit high if u get feed. and cant use it as fast as tristina could shoot a bomb at people ;/

never played gangplank but i've seen some decent ones. his ult is lame though.
yea kat's ult = able to hit 3 persons at same time, the way it should be.

Nice 3k only i will buy it. But have Busy server status Conami doesn't work i guess ://

Yes it works, they've just changed the code some weeks ago.
New Konami Code:
< < > > V V /\ /\ 3 4

Hope it helps.
:):thumbup:^_^

Yes it works, they've just changed the code some weeks ago.
New Konami Code:
< < > > V V /\ /\ 3 4

Hope it helps.
:):thumbup:^_^

using it when they state the servers are meant to be offline can cause possible banishments on your account. just a note.

Back