• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Anyone playing this under the latest Ubuntu? I cant get mine to work.

If you guys play USA server you can add me "Desert Fang" im lv 12, i got gangplank(don't really like him a lot), amumu(kinda crappy xD), masterYi(i build different build than some people but imo its a lot faster lvling/better dmg). But i play some of the free champs of the week rather good too =). Im savin up for my little purple assassin :>.

Edit:

wanted to know if anybody knows if they gonna make more maps... at this rate i'll prob quit in a few weeks just because i hate playin the same 2 maps lol. They could make bigger teams aswell, but bigger teams = less jungle monsters ;P? i don't use their forum so no idea if they are gonna do anything like this.

If you guys play USA server you can add me "Desert Fang" im lv 12, i got gangplank(don't really like him a lot), amumu(kinda crappy xD), masterYi(i build different build than some people but imo its a lot faster lvling/better dmg). But i play some of the free champs of the week rather good too =). Im savin up for my little purple assassin :>.

Edit:

wanted to know if anybody knows if they gonna make more maps... at this rate i'll prob quit in a few weeks just because i hate playin the same 2 maps lol. They could make bigger teams aswell, but bigger teams = less jungle monsters ;P? i don't use their forum so no idea if they are gonna do anything like this.

They are making a new map called Magma Chamber and it will be another 5 on 5 map
They wont make bigger teams since it would imbalance the gameplay.

They are making a new map called Magma Chamber and it will be another 5 on 5 map
They wont make bigger teams since it would imbalance the gameplay.

could be cool though
10 vs 10
but i guess would take long time to finish 1 game with that xD

could be cool though
10 vs 10
but i guess would take long time to finish 1 game with that xD

10v10 would be too much, maybe 7x7 MAX cuz 10v10 will be so damn crowded, just inmagine a RYZE in one team, just pop ulti and E spell = kaboff u wont even be able to see that good on teamfights, too much actions, =O

10v10 would be too much, maybe 7x7 MAX cuz 10v10 will be so damn crowded, just inmagine a RYZE in one team, just pop ulti and E spell = kaboff u wont even be able to see that good on teamfights, too much actions, =O

in 10vs10 I don't think ryze would be a good choice.
You'll need mass AoE CC/damage.
Amumu would be perfect stunner etc.

You got free choice can still play 5n5 :p

It would be so fun, and yes you can win this faster than sr

What time are they going to change those champions?

Edit: Nvm i found them:D this is the list,

Annie
Blitzcrank
Heimerdinger
Jax
Sivir
Soraka
Teemo
Shen
Garen
Swain

Last edited:
Annie +1 (Love her ;D)
Blitzcrank +1 (Kinda fun to drag with Q spell)
Heimerdinger -1 (Booring)
Jax -1 (booring)
Sivir -1 (stop fcking make that b*tch free >.<)
Soraka -1 (zZZzzZZz)
Teemo -1 (Boooring)
Shen -1 (Boooring)
Garen -1 (I own him already so sux ;<)
Swain -1 (The most boring hero made @LoL)

so +2 -8 , worst champ rotation ever, what about you? =D

u gave Heim a -1? :0! how dare you!!! heim is 2nd best on that intire list :3 i dont like how they added Shen to the list cause he can be built as multiple styles, and garen is pretty strong and i hate jax and annie, annoying champs but i have combod lv 18 annie's hp before with veigar :D

Back