• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Thanks.

Good for you Diath :D
Ha, yeah. Hopefully I'll manage to keep this rating :p.

@Topic:
This is how the situation looked like in the beggining, but eventually Cho'Gath and Brand have carried it.
20120810094451725.png

20120810094404303.png

And a defeat, I'll just leave it without comment because these team mates were really annoying.
20120810105859853.png

Like, OMG FUCKING URGOT THE NERF DID NOTHING HE IS STILL AS FUCKED UP OP AS HE WAS BEFORE THE NERF OR W/E FUCKING
FUCK
FUCK
FUCK
FUCK
FUCK
FUCK
FUCK
DELETE URGOT FOR FUCK SAKE

- - - Updated - - -

iuEKd7E.png

Urgot OP? Better nerf Irelia. He got nerfed twice already, imagine how strong he used to be.
Don't even like Urgot, get a Soraka and he becomes worthless, also the damage in late is not that good.

Buy the champion you think is looking cool until you find the role you want to main, otherwise just try free week champions, maybe one of them is to your liking and save the IP for him.

Played normal with friends to chill a bit, Kassa seems to be pretty strong eventho played him for the second time :p

20120810133248533.png

Kassa stomps noobs. If they pick a single combo champ you will rape them pretty hard. (Abyssal ftw)

Which champion should I buy when I only got 1350?
Already got Annie.

Singed!!11!11

Last edited:
So we tried a penta support. It was pretty easy as we dominated their jungle in the beginning but later on Varus got fed and then they grabbed Nashor and pushed til the end :(.

20120810164822311.png

if u go penta support, always have a taric :D hes real nice cuz of his W passive, stun etc. and nice burst =D

Try out this if u and ur friends want:

Karma Mid
Taric "ap Support"
Lulu "ad Carry"
Alistar Jungle
Nunu top (ad or ap)

if u go penta support, always have a taric :D hes real nice cuz of his W passive, stun etc. and nice burst =D

Try out this if u and ur friends want:

Karma Mid
Taric "ap Support"
Lulu "ad Carry"
Alistar Jungle
Nunu top (ad or ap)

I'm not sure if they would be fine with Nunu so some replacement would be nice :p

Also we just played a quick normal match, Katarina threw it totally :p
20120810173411620.png

Well if not nunu then maybe Janna :D OP passive, OP Q, OP W, Op E, OP R, OP OP OPO P love her xD

New champ coming,
Rengar! Abilities:
Passive: Unseen Predator
While in brush or stealth Rengar will leap at the target when using his basic attack.

Rengar builds 1 point of Ferocity with each ability he uses on enemies. When reaching 5 points of Ferocity, Rengar's next ability becomes empowered, granting it a bonus effect.
Q: Savagery
Rengar's next basic attack deals bonus damage ( 30/55/80/105/130 + total AD ) and grants him increased attack speed.

Ferocity Bonus: Rengar deals enhanced damage and doubles his Attack Speed bonus.

W: Battle Roar
Rengar lets out a battle roar, damaging enemies ( 75/120/165/210/255 +1 AP ) and gaining bonus armor and Magic Resist ( 20/30/40/50/60 ) for a short duration.
Ferocity Bonus: Rengar heals for a large amount ( 15% of his max health).

E: Bola Strike
Rengar throws a bola at his target ( 60/105/150/195/240 damage +), slowing them for a short duration ( 50/55/60/65/70%, Enemy Movement Speed recovers over 2.5 seconds).

Ferocity Bonus: Roots the target for 1 second.

R: Thrill of the Hunt
Rengar activates his predatory instincts, stealthing and revealing all enemy Campions in a large radius around him. He gains Movement Speed (10/15/20%) and rapidly generates Ferocity while stealthed. Lasts 7 seconds or until he uses an ability.

Katarina spells rework, her skins is getting abit fixed too, A new skin called Cyber katarina too.

Full metal rammus- New skin,Full Metal Rammus League of Legends Skin Spotlight - YouTube
Riot graves- new skin, Teaser - Riot Graves Skin - YouTube

ARAM- The new map got 1turret, they will remove the turret and put 2 instead like it was before at the nexus.

And alot more, HUD scale is getting re-worked to look better and so on,

This is not 100% excatly things, can be changed

New champ coming,
Rengar! Abilities:
Passive: Unseen Predator
While in brush or stealth Rengar will leap at the target when using his basic attack.

Rengar builds 1 point of Ferocity with each ability he uses on enemies. When reaching 5 points of Ferocity, Rengar's next ability becomes empowered, granting it a bonus effect.
Q: Savagery
Rengar's next basic attack deals bonus damage ( 30/55/80/105/130 + total AD ) and grants him increased attack speed.

Ferocity Bonus: Rengar deals enhanced damage and doubles his Attack Speed bonus.

W: Battle Roar
Rengar lets out a battle roar, damaging enemies ( 75/120/165/210/255 +1 AP ) and gaining bonus armor and Magic Resist ( 20/30/40/50/60 ) for a short duration.
Ferocity Bonus: Rengar heals for a large amount ( 15% of his max health).

E: Bola Strike
Rengar throws a bola at his target ( 60/105/150/195/240 damage +), slowing them for a short duration ( 50/55/60/65/70%, Enemy Movement Speed recovers over 2.5 seconds).

Ferocity Bonus: Roots the target for 1 second.

R: Thrill of the Hunt
Rengar activates his predatory instincts, stealthing and revealing all enemy Campions in a large radius around him. He gains Movement Speed (10/15/20%) and rapidly generates Ferocity while stealthed. Lasts 7 seconds or until he uses an ability.

Katarina spells rework, her skins is getting abit fixed too, A new skin called Cyber katarina too.

Full metal rammus- New skin,Full Metal Rammus League of Legends Skin Spotlight - YouTube
Riot graves- new skin, Teaser - Riot Graves Skin - YouTube

ARAM- The new map got 1turret, they will remove the turret and put 2 instead like it was before at the nexus.

And alot more, HUD scale is getting re-worked to look better and so on,

This is not 100% excatly things, can be changed

I tried him out.
He's crazy strong in jungle due to his W at full ferocity.

Go top and carry for win? I was fcking beast owned xin like a boss but ahri and vayne so fcking retards..

Go top and carry for win? I was fcking beast owned xin like a boss but ahri and vayne so fcking retards..

Just curious, Karthus and Tristana raped you right? I mean, you did nice dmg to them but they killed u too fast?

Just a tip, when you see a really fed enemy lets say in this match, Karthus was really fed. I would prefer Mercury Threads for Less karthus dmg, reduce CC~ etc. :p
Also Buying a GA is much better than Thornmail, and you shouldn't have gone Phantom Dancer and Infinity Edge, makes you too squishy. You already got nice damage with garen, with Frozen Mallet or something alike you would have done more damage before you died ^^. Btw, Bloodthirster > Infinity Edge on Garen and other chars like Riven etc, buffs your abilities alot with extra ad and the lifesteal aint bad (Example. Renekton, Riven, Garen~).

Just curious, Karthus and Tristana raped you right? I mean, you did nice dmg to them but they killed u too fast?

Just a tip, when you see a really fed enemy lets say in this match, Karthus was really fed. I would prefer Mercury Threads for Less karthus dmg, reduce CC~ etc. :p
Also Buying a GA is much better than Thornmail, and you shouldn't have gone Phantom Dancer and Infinity Edge, makes you too squishy. You already got nice damage with garen, with Frozen Mallet or something alike you would have done more damage before you died ^^. Btw, Bloodthirster > Infinity Edge on Garen and other chars like Riven etc, buffs your abilities alot with extra ad and the lifesteal aint bad (Example. Renekton, Riven, Garen~).
Nah i killed like 2 of them and then they get me on late but ye early game was our like 2enemy turret down 6-2 for us but after 20~min bot and mid started feed. I was like only guy on late who focus kill tristana and karthus :D

Back