• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

r-B5tQn.png

Graves carry?

I so fcking hate this game its like 10min and lost because full of retards on my team. And then 20min and they cant even press fcking yes on surrender when stats for enemys 30-5

I so fcking hate this game its like 10min and lost because full of retards on my team. And then 20min and they cant even press fcking yes on surrender when stats for enemys 30-5

who the fuck plays with randoms?
play premades, its what I have done for past 2 years..

You have 35 wins and 52 loss with 800~ elo and you say your team is bad?

Last edited:
You have 35 wins and 52 loss with 800~ elo and you say you're team is bad?

Sorry to say it Jack S.
But he's right.
Only way to improve is to see the faults in your gameplay and improve in order to carry yourself out of 800 elo.

I ain't too sure, i've never had great ELO but i wouldn't say that am completely terrible either, i've played matches where i dominate & then all of a sudden i'll get 3 matches in a row, sometimes even more, where some dude doesn't know how to restrain himself from doing stupid shit, feeds then goes AFK, or someone gets mad because someone didn't pick something specific and he goes AFK.

It's hard to get yourself out of a pit of retards when they are holding onto your legs.

Am not gona lie sometimes i get my ass handed too me in certain lanes, but if i know i can't compete i don't do stupid shit, i'll keep back, keep wards up & farm as much as possible so am on par late game, a lot of people am put with are unable to do this & onces they die top or something, it's like they give up or get pissed & just feed top 3/4 more times after that, if any other of there lane gets fed to a similar level the game is pretty much over, as no one on the team has enough moral to bother..

Ya, he obviously just build shit to stomp his lane, makes no sense, you have to adapt to your team. Phantom Dancer on Garen...Not even surprised you are in your current elo.

Ya, he obviously just build shit to stomp his lane, makes no sense, you have to adapt to your team. Phantom Dancer on Garen...Not even surprised you are in your current elo.

it was already lose game so who cares if i build 5x boots.
Yes my team is mostly fcking bad going 2vs5 alltime and so on, if stats are 20-5 for enemys its illegal try some new build or try something what style hero i like?. Or you guyes watch darius stream and build ALWAYS same build as he.... improvise..
Can see you guyes never have player under 1000elo..

Last edited:
it was already lose game so who cares if i build 5x boots.
Yes my team is mostly fcking bad going 2vs5 alltime and so on, if stats are 20-5 for enemys its illegal try some new build or try something what style hero i like?. Or you guyes watch darius stream and build ALWAYS same build as he.... improvise..

?? ?? ??

You build in a way that supports your team in the current situation. So if you're behind you don't grab a Soulstealer etc.

@Jack: Well, why would you even join them in their trolling business rather than tryhard? Does not make you any better and does not help you improve.
Does not make sense to "try" a new build when the game is almost over, and even less if some thinking concerning that build proves how useless it is.
But whatever, keep arguing like this and you will surely match the players in your elo. Most people are retarded in that elo or troll, this does not only apply to your team, enemies might do a mistake and if you are that fed you should be able to make a difference somehow.

yo started yesterday playing now with ashe and cho'gath. My best score on ashe so far:

79762079097767857512.png

Back