• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

In normals or in SoloQ ranked?

Both, also:
20120811084013625.png

Guys gogo 1k pages! Maybe we'll get our own sub forum like the pokemon server did xD

I can't believe that every time I go vs a sivir bot I feed like hell like seriously I go like 1/8 in 20 mins but we always end up winning the game xD

I end get up owned by bots all the time. I can't find a champion that suits me and I cant create a playstyle. Fuck me, right?

I end get up owned by bots all the time. I can't find a champion that suits me and I cant create a playstyle. Fuck me, right?

Play one of the recommended champions such as Warwick, they're really really, extremely easy to learn due to the simplicity of their abilities and the fact that most don't require skillshots.

I can't believe that every time I go vs a sivir bot I feed like hell like seriously I go like 1/8 in 20 mins but we always end up winning the game xD

Simply because not many people build Sivir correctly to carry lategame. If you got a champ like tristana or vayne you will win the game no matter how fed they get, since you outscale her so hard.

Sivir is good if your team already got alot of damage or early game aggresive, but otherwise she sucks.

I buyed renektron for solo top :D what champs counters renektron hard on top?

Last edited:
I buyed renektron for solo top :D what champs counters renektron hard on top?

There is no "uber stronk" counter for Renekton ;)

But i'd say the strongest counters are actually -> Udyr . Malphite <- Depending on the player and the junglers

Your not even kidding now are you?

Renekton is the best Yorick counter, but ye, if you like to counterpick urself go ahead.

I feel like Cho'gath is really really really strong against Yorick, but that was probably because I was playing a 1100 elo scrub on East.

Only cho'gath and trundle are counterpicks to yorick. Renekton has no chances vs him if yoricks plays well.

My last troll game (with Polish comment).

[video=youtube;LlZbVohL45c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlZbVohL45c[/video]

Back