• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

2 new champions coming out (Rengar and Syndra), what the hell is going on? What are they at now? 110?

Today i found cho'gath pretty good as ap bulid, i might try to dish out ap+tank bulid and im near fixing it. After calculating todays game i reached:
+50 armor
+57 magic def
+500 hp
+460 ap
+30% ap strenght
-40 ap def down to enemy
+40% magic pene

Yes im aware of it's weakness, low hp/mana regen on late game with that stats is kind of useless since you can combo 2 guys at once and leave on half hp while they are respawning at base ^^ I controlled almost whole map, started from top... problems at mid? ok im there problems on top ok im there problems on bot ok im there. With These stats i was able to do that and yet survive.

Over all did 22kills 3 deaths and 11 assists :)

oh btw my masteries are:
+4 ap
1% cooldown

spells i use:
heal and teleport

You might wonder why so low... i started again on eu west because i found out my inrl friend playing there so atm my summoner lv is 5 :(

2 new champions coming out (Rengar and Syndra), what the hell is going on? What are they at now? 110?

Rengar is going out soon since he's just fine tuning at PBE. Syndra isn't even on PBE yet but her abilties got leaked yes. Also a lot of these champs are probably planned for weeks even months before they're revealed since making a new champion and all in 2 weeks would be ridiculous.

Also while talking about Rengar. They nerfed him on the PBE so his special item doesn't give an op active at 18 trophies.

DAMN IT ! I wasn't able to watch the second game ;< but the first one,SK DOMINATED ! but u gotta give credit to Acer aswell ;P

DAMN IT ! I wasn't able to watch the second game ;< but the first one,SK DOMINATED ! but u gotta give credit to Acer aswell ;P

They're all being uploaded on youtube I think, during the last tourny (ECC in poland) you were able to watch yesterday's full game + highlight video's.

Back