• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

whoever was using malady, shouldnt... its pretty bad :p items like sark's fevor are better XD

malady is remade.
it's perfect for teemo, kayle etc. now

& the old malady was still good for twitch, cuz starks would give away his position =P

blitz_win.png

first blitz game

Abit tired of HoN so tried LoL.

I got 1499 IP, should I buy Veigar or Ryze? I've tried both before.

I'd say Veigar, but if you don't want any of them go save for 3150 or 6300 IP for other Champions ;P

Abit tired of HoN so tried LoL.

I got 1499 IP, should I buy Veigar or Ryze? I've tried both before.

Ryze is easier champ with splash combo to several target.
Veigar is an Anti Mage, dealing huge amount of damage to one target.

Ryze is easier champ with splash combo to several target.
Veigar is an Anti Mage, dealing huge amount of damage to one target.

Veigar is also an excellent tank killer :> And i id say Veigar in any case... Ryze is kinda poop nowdays. Veigar has THE MTFKING BURST OF DMG

Veigar is considered as one of the worst mages at high elo games. But if you think he's fun to play go with him, remember the game is for fun.
He's an antimage, but he won't be able to do anything if the opposive team doesn't have much AP.
He's good to initiate though, if you can manage to stun/trap someone it's good.
His stun/trap is easy to avoid, also his Dark Matter is easy to dodge aswell. (as in moving away, not ingame dodge%)

Also you should play him as a support more than a mage.

e/;

Anyone got a good olaf guide? Just the basics.

He's an antimage, but he won't be able to do anything if the opposive team doesn't have much AP.

Why?

Back