• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Mad CLG fan did dis cuz he realized it gonan be 2:0 prolly

fuck clg they suck niggercawk I just cant wait any longer I wanna see my <3 team (Azubu) play and rape more -.-'

I'm still waiting for m5..

Haha ye, I cant wait till the fun & good matches start, these are OK but it's so obvious to see who will win, Team WE's skill lvl is so much higher than CLG EU ._.

I hope Azubu wins, if not it's either Taipei Assassins or M5 (I'm kind of sure M5 won't win but yeh, if these other 2 wont) ^^

Most anticipated match will be(if) Azubu vs Moscow, seriosuly this match will be EPIC!

Well lets just see :) I'm cheering for Azubu and hope they win it all, doesn't really matter who is against them in final (if they advance to final which im 99,99% sure).
I just want to watch GG since both m5 and Taipei are great teams, but personally prefer taipei over m5 in the finals xD-

I'm not surprised most will not vote for TPA over M5 TPA has only really made a splash in the Asian circuit, this will be there chance to show how dominate they truly are.

Finals
AZF Vs TPA

With TPA Winning.

I'm not surprised most will not vote for TPA over MF5 TPA has only really made a splash in the Asian circuit, this will be there chance to show how dominate they truly are.

Finals
AZF Vs TPA

With TPA Winning.

+1, took the words outta my mouth FUU xD

Oh interesting, I hope these 2 are in the finals too, but I hope AZF wins, lets see :D interesting.

Lol TPA is overrated they happend to win once... oh well we'll see.

No, m5 = overrated.

Taipei ain't even overrated lawl

WTF?! Why do CLG EU get so much advantages from this shut down on their previous game?

1. They get a new chance to not get buttraped 2:0
2. They bann Blitz and outpick WE
3. WTF? fUCK THESE NIGGERS THEY ARE SO LAME

Overrated? They are the not very well known in NA/UK .. There "Toyz" is def. the best mid in the tournament going 16-0(forgot the assist) soo please tell me if there overrated or over-performing.

Also nice level 1 battles right there! Crowd and Viewers love it haha

Overrated? They are the not very well known in NA/UK .. There "Toyz" is def. the best mid in the tournament going 16-0(forgot the assist) soo please tell me if there overrated or over-performing.

Also nice level 1 battles right there! Crowd and Viewers love it haha

+1 i love u hehehe

Lol, CLG's lvl 1 team = Much much better than WE's

and still they manage to lose it (2-1 to WE) wtf? xD Just proof there how worse CLG EU is than WE .. this game is lame cant they just win it quick xD

If you check abit you can see how much Ez trolled,

Ninja tabi , Aegis and then QSS when they wanna rush baron. lawl, for real ^^ Ezreal deserved to lose that game, but who cares if CLG wins or WE wins this game, they gonna lose against azubu anyways :) heuheu

Man, that nocturne.. I thought it was a 1v5 game when I saw him roaming around doing his thing

Back