• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

To be realistic I would of been pissed if I was the chinese team, In my head I would hold a grudge and be pissed a lot of money is at stake and time wasted on practice a lot of stuff you got to give up to be the best at your game, But in all honesty if they don't let it effect them which I don't think they will they will win this match.

WE Wins 2-1

Wait what? The game crashed?
On live stream?

That's bad...

Their game crashed, not everyones..
And the stream also went down, well twitch, not LoL.

- - - Updated - - -

Atm my game is bugged..

I tried playing a normal game, then it fks up and it wouldnt let me click the play button, then an error report came up and I decided to click "send" to riot.
Then my client froze, I exited, now I try again and says I'm in a game Reconnect. Click reconnect..... Nothing.

GG Riot, WP.

Looooooooooool after all this time.. A fkin teamfight and the stream goes down.

If theres another remake, thats buuuuulllshit.

CLG we're going to win and everyone knows it. xd

Man..
I was hoping to watch M5 then go sleep.
-.-

They should defiantly give that game to CLGEU anyway.

I don't get it, what is the issue they're having?
Hardware problems? Game problems? Twitch problems?

I haven't been watching, so sorry for being clueless.

I don't get it, what is the issue they're having?
Hardware problems? Game problems? Twitch problems?

I haven't been watching, so sorry for being clueless.

It's kind of weird, their network connection weird down for a second time, I'm actually surprised that those ten computers and the server are on open network. This is just unacceptable.

LOL what happened? same two teams playing for hours. Someone explain please

Data traffic that goes in that event is so huge that whole City is dying in terms of network.
Waking up in 8 hours, gonna make it to semi finals

@
Diath, this event takes about 5% of total traffic in USA. Just imagine how huge is that

It's kind of weird, their network connection weird down for a second time, I'm actually surprised that those ten computers and the server are on open network. This is just unacceptable.

Like the casters said that event is taking 5% of the WHOLE north america bandwith. That's a fuckton!

But fuck this..
14:00
Semifinals: M5 vs TPA
16:00
Semifinals: Azubu vs TBD

Current time: 17:31 ._.

Data traffic that goes in that event is so huge that whole City is dying in terms of network.
Waking up in 8 hours, gonna make it to semi finals

@
Diath, this event takes about 5% of total traffic in USA. Just imagine how huge is that

I realize that but there's still possible solution for that, for example I'm gonna just quote myself instead of typing it again:
20121007003257160.png

Back