• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

You got to remember to actually use the gun aswell though, otherwise it'll become half useless.

+300 (?) magic damage
Of course im gonna use the gun. :p
I use the deathfire grasp like 70% of the time & its super effective

+300 (?) magic damage
Of course im gonna use the gun. :p
I use the deathfire grasp like 70% of the time & its super effective

The damage, ad output and the most important movement speed reduction for 2/3(?) seconds is what makes it a core item on kata. use gun, e-spell, ulti = gg.

Let's discuss.
Graceful in defeat?
Man. If I got trolls on my team, I fucking let them know they are retards.
If there is trolls in the opponents team. I fucking let them know they are retards.

But hey, people enjoy playing with me. apparently.

Lmao, how many did you need? I have 30~ odd now & nothing.

Honestly though, bitches just hand them out like candy.

Lol... I quit, done, fed up. Not my game at all, no matter how hard i try i just go backwards.

We had a Leona & an Amumu, the game was ours, our Lee Sin dominated top to the point where he was 10/0. I didn't do great, only died once, with one kill but my farm was decent 207.

Team fight faze comes, every team fight Amumu hit NO ONE, literally fucking NO ONE he missed EVERY GOD DAMN TIME, Leona hit "Sometimes" now i say this because she didn't stun ANYONE, she hit them just enough to slow them, so we got demolished every time fight because we didn't get a single stun in.

How the fuck can you be that incompetent? It amazes me, maybe they were having a bad day i don't know but missing literally a stun in every team fight is seriously fucked up.

Am just annoyed & being annoyed now, i can't be arsed with it, i'ma just go play something else.

Last edited:
@up TL;DR.

I just saw u say u try has hard as u can :p I don't think thats true ^^ Are u really watching streams of the good players at YOUR elo? Reading up on guides and blogs and vlogs etc? Are u sure u have the best possible rune setup?

Also, What i did when i couldn't climb 1500 back in s1 i downloaded LoLReplay and analyzed my own gameplay. I then realized "Holy Shit, Why am i not helping that lane. Why didn't i do dragon at that time etc."
Then after wathcing my fails i gained more than 500 elo in straight wins. Also once agian climbing in anything lower than 1200 is REALLY REALLY easy. Just don't play champs like maokai and amumu and shit that needs a team. Cuz u probably won't have one most of the time.

@up TL;DR.

Just don't play champs like maokai and amumu and shit that needs a team. Cuz u probably won't have one most of the time.

@amusement Yup im 1200 elo, dont play much atm but in S1 i got to 1370~ elo with annie, try her, only way to win is if u own them basically solo1 v 5 and annie aoe stun helps ur team too

Last edited:
@up TL;DR.

I just saw u say u try has hard as u can :p I don't think thats true ^^ Are u really watching streams of the good players at YOUR elo? Reading up on guides and blogs and vlogs etc? Are u sure u have the best possible rune setup?

Also, What i did when i couldn't climb 1500 back in s1 i downloaded LoLReplay and analyzed my own gameplay. I then realized "Holy Shit, Why am i not helping that lane. Why didn't i do dragon at that time etc."
Then after wathcing my fails i gained more than 500 elo in straight wins. Also once agian climbing in anything lower than 1200 is REALLY REALLY easy. Just don't play champs like maokai and amumu and shit that needs a team. Cuz u probably won't have one most of the time.

I love you.. in a weird obsessive way.

If you want to get good, and your not getting there.. it's your problem only you can make yourself great, don't rely on the other 4 players! First make yourself better before criticizing others.

I got 23, I dont see a badge though.. =/

Only enemy team can see it

- - - Updated - - -

15s3c45.png

I'm so close to being ready for AD malphite, birdman-style.

77 armor on lvl 1 with malphite (includes cloth armor)

93 with W active and 75 AD

Last edited:
Only enemy team can see it

- - - Updated - - -

15s3c45.png

I'm so close to being ready for AD malphite, birdman-style.

77 armor on lvl 1 with malphite (includes cloth armor)

93 with W active and 75 AD

xd i already have it but u shouldnt go cloth armor unless u go top vs like gp and shit :p i always regrowth + hp pot^^ +40 armor and the defensive spec is more than enough to clear jungle without cloth

@TROLOLO

I just got reported from enemy gp and cait for carrying our trist lolol :((

FrPyM.jpg

Ola bros 800>1200 just waiting dat 10 Defeat streak..
Black And Yellow

Last edited:
It was already win game so builded fast somma armor and cd.
After they saw my glacial shroud they surrended :D

Last edited:
Back