• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Ward skins are coming :)
ward_skins_EN_thumb.jpg

Deadfall Ward – 200 IP
Haunting Ward – 800 IP
Tomb Angel Ward – 25 RP
Widow Ward – 75 RP
Bat-O-Lantern Ward – 165 RP

1 purchase adds the ward to ur inv for 1 week. Max amount u can buy is 52 weeks

still sick, for ONE YEAR those are the price:blink: :
Deadfall Ward - 10400 IP
Haunting Ward - 41600 IP
Tomb Angel Ward - 1300 IP
Widow Ward - 3900 RP
Bat-O-Lantern Ward - 8580 RP

What the "FOCK" i cannot log-in, there is a problem with Maestro Client, I've never had it before !

It was happened today after the Update (~50MB file size and when it was patched, there is a error).

DAMN!

Yeah, restart your computer. Riot is too lazy to solve that issue.

I get the Maestro error all the time when I update the game.
I solve the problem just by restarting my computer.

If you Google search the issue, everyone does the same thing, just restart your computer.

Idk before you used to stack Archangels staffs and be beast.. That was over a year ago when I mained him xd

That worked on everything lol.

Mid him, rush ROA for the HP/Mana & AP, try get a tear in there before anything you'll want to change it into an Archangels but don't change it into one till way later, because you don't really need the AP. If you're getting shut down early, forget rod & go Banshees with the crystal instead.

After that try going Frozen Heart after that it should be nearing end.

Also a ROA should be obtained by at least 20mins to get it's effects as early as possible.

Back