• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

I dont play US cause of latency.

They changed skills, there was a lot of complaining
Sigil of Silence: LeBlanc projects an orb towards her target, dealing magic damage and marking the target for 3.5 seconds. If the target takes damage from one of Leblanc's abilities, the mark will trigger, dealing damage and silencing the target.

Distortion: LeBlanc rapidly moves to a target location, dealing magic damage to nearby units. In the following 3 seconds, she can activate Distortion again to return to her starting location.

Ethereal Chains: LeBlanc flings illusionary chains towards a target location. If it hits an enemy unit, it will deal initial magic damage and slow their movement speed by 25%. If the target remains shackled for 2 seconds, the target takes additional magic damage and is unable to move.

Mimic (Ultimate): LeBlanc can cast the previous spell she cast. The mimicked spell deals significantly increased damage. 30 second cooldown.

Mirror Image (Passive): When LeBlanc is brought below 40% health, she instantly becomes stealthed for half a second. When the stealth fades, she creates a Mirror Image that deals no damage and lasts for up to 8 seconds. This can only occur once per minute.

I also putted my build on mobafire, just gonna fix the description later
http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/tank-karthus-27830

Actually it owns, lol

karthus.jpg

Last edited:
I've tried tank Fiddlesttick, pretty cool xD

Bought that dodge chance boots, some armor + item with cd reducion, That skull that gives - magic resistance to people around, and rest sunfire cape cuz they does magic dmg. It worked well xD

I've tried tank Fiddlesttick, pretty cool xD

Bought that dodge chance boots, some armor + item with cd reducion, That skull that gives - magic resistance to people around, and rest sunfire cape cuz they does magic dmg. It worked well xD

buy rylais scepter to him also xD

Shaankz keep trying ;) Once you get used to Akali you will go 20+ kills no matter if ur team is feeding or not. U will be able to carry ur team 70% of the games. (Also, NEVER spec more than 1 in cloud thing, use this: Have 1 of each in level 3, After Max Ulti asap, q , e and last w also try get liz and golem buffs as much as u can) And what cake said.. "You are there to finish them" isnt right ^^ You should initiate fights once you get your rylias, use 1 shadow dance in and pop ur cloud, Ur team will follow and they will take away focus from u since they cant hit you, Then you just spam your q + e on the carries

lol yea you just R into a 5v5 with akali :thumbup: !
no, you're easy to counter + squishy. you're an assassin; not an initiater.

I dont play US cause of latency.

They changed skills, there was a lot of complaining

I also putted my build on mobafire, just gonna fix the description later
http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/tank-karthus-27830

Actually it owns, lol

karthus.jpg

Hah I knew they would change the abilities. If not, it would easily be the best champion choice.

Who can find atleast 10 flaws here?
Someone posted a tier list for 3v3 (TT). Replace & bold the wrong parts into the correct tier!

Tier 1 (SUPERB): Amumu, Anivia, Dr. Mundo, Galio, Gragas, Miss Fortune, Mordekaiser, Olaf, Shaco, Shen, Tryndamere, Twitch, Warwick, Xin Zhao,

Tier 2 (Great): Akali, Annie, Garen, Heimerdinger, Janna, Kennen, Malzahar, Morgana, Nidalee, Nunu, Poppy, Rammus, Singed, Sona, Taric, Teemo, Vladimir, Zilean

Tier 3 (Passable): Ashe, Blitzcrank, Cho Gath, Ezreal, Fiddlesticks, Gangplank, Karthus, Kassadin, Katarina, Kogmaw, Malphite, Master Yi, Nasus, Ryze, Sion, Swain, Tristana, Udyr,

Tier 4 (Only if played masterfully): Corki, Jax, Kayle, Lux, Pantheon, Sivir, Twisted Fate, Veigar,

Tier 5: (sorry, they are just outclassed) Alistar, Evelynn, Soraka, Urgot

Spoiler: (do not click unless you wish to see the most correct answers) http://i52.tinypic.com/nzoleg.png

Last edited:
pro tip: in 3v3 RUSH rylai's.

was my build ok? gives you good advantage on both passives =)

e: lol @ garen no banshee's veil......

Well I bought rylais after boots , I were bored so I just moved spot & all stuff expect boots xD (hextech to 3rd item so I can click on it easier then use it =p) rest just moved bcz of boredoom

@ur Build, I wanted to try my own build, ur build wasnt that good for me ( maybe later when im better ;p )

Well I bought rylais after boots , I were bored so I just moved spot & all stuff expect boots xD (hextech to 3rd item so I can click on it easier then use it =p) rest just moved bcz of boredoom

@ur Build, I wanted to try my own build, ur build wasnt that good for me ( maybe later when im better ;p )

k :)
you know you can click 1-6 on keyboard to use items?

I got some questions,
1. Is this beta?
2. Will this game cost if its beta / when it becomes offical, will it cost?
3. If so, why do everyone buy skin?

I got some questions,
1. Is this beta?
2. Will this game cost if its beta / when it becomes offical, will it cost?
3. If so, why do everyone buy skin?

1) no it's not beta. People who was in the beta has "king rammus" skin.
2) it is currently official, there is no plans to make it cost money. (however we never know)
3) People buy skins of different reasons. I do it because I think it's a good game, & some of the skins r rly cool! (not like custom skins... just not the same :p )

norse, this is an actual company that creates videogames, its most definitly not a beta, if it was we wouldnt have updates all the time? D: and i agree skins r kind of pointless, especially some of them... they just look sooo ugly ;/ (Like deadly kennen) purple looks better on him, iv playd atleast 40 games with him honestly red makes him look ugly D:

norse, this is an actual company that creates videogames, its most definitly not a beta, if it was we wouldnt have updates all the time? D: and i agree skins r kind of pointless, especially some of them... they just look sooo ugly ;/ (Like deadly kennen) purple looks better on him, iv playd atleast 40 games with him honestly red makes him look ugly D:

you think red looks ugly - some people maybe like red.
:)

the red is too bright, same with the white ashe or the tundra (albino) warwick... ugly. they look dark and cool in the pictures but ingame they look like white blobs

2hpnhq0.jpg

btw what runes u prefer for akali?

I got

Marks = Magic Pen
Quintessences = AP Per Lvl
Glyphs = AP Per Lvl
Seals = Mp5 (I know Mana reg is NOT good for akali , I had them for other champions before I got akali and dont got anything else =S)

Last edited:
@Shaankz - On akali i go ap / level on all.. Might sound lame and wrong but u do hellova damage.. also.. stop buy hextech gun :( kills me a bit when i see it on akalis

Last edited:
Back