• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

@up Nice job, keep playing with a positive attitude in your mind, play with music, it helps. And if you lose, analyze why, don't just rage about it, and if you are losing at the moment, stop and think for a second what you can do to improve yourself. I've turned around a couple of games by thinking for a second, what am I doing wrong? Why am I getting caught so much, and so on.
xd u are not FORCED to dodge ^^ i play at 1900 elo with 4 ad carrys np i never drop games

I've won with 4 ad carries and rammus and jungle, was fun, but this was karma + kayle + soraka + me normal sivir + sona. All had teleport smite.

Nunu supp op W W W W
newrating_zpseecd9951.png

ranked1350_zps78012212.png

o man i just went GA on blitz its so beast as support ^^ u enter teamfight with like 50% hp and they will focus u so hard while team cleanup xd

- - - Updated - - -

second penta with eve

ghICHb.png

also yeh.. dont pick shen top guys. it doesn't carry if u have trash teammates. better off with riven or darius etc

HOPTez.png

aaaaand just found fun thing while looking thru my ranked stats ^^ apperently i have played ap taric or ad taric once and scored a quadkill in ranked lol

kCW-d0.png

Last edited:
Reached 1485, close to golden :d
mPplM.png

Scared of losing xD I want gold!!

Edit:

w00000000000t :D Now let's see how long I can keep it rofl
Mldb6.jpg

Last edited:
KbSVl.png

1Hour 3min game.
Enemys got main base and 1 turret up, we are dead and xin, cass and nunu destroying our base 200-300hp and my team respawns! =)
This is why I play this game.

Next goal = 1600. 1584 then I had to go to bed, will play some more later today, had to start school. Hopefully I keep on winning.

Back