• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

No wonder I see so many baddies at higher elo, and I always thought it would get better but nope I guess there are trolls and baddies everywhere due to account selling because I remember so many games where I could easily tell someone was bronze. Also I'm just curious about how much you sold it for.

those people who buy that are dumber then bronze 5 people, rofl. paying a crapload to get demoted all day.
Yeah they are dumb and I'm pretty sure you can't drop tiers like from diamond to plat, plat to gold etc... you can only drop divisions.

dafuq.? I am still curious about all this tier bullshit champion fuck you guys are talking about. I can play anivia in low elo bronze5 or plat/diamon. so you can with any other champ. Gp is one of the best champions if you know how to. to combinate his amazing demage potention with his Q harassing as hack. combinated with the possiblity of a free cleanse or how its called in english, combined with a heal, an aoe ult assisting hard in teamfights or securing kills, + a speed and attackspeed bonus for all allies next to you? The possiblity to go jungle, mid, top or liek anything you please and clean jungles pretty fastr due to random crits, passive, having the possiblity to go on a full crit build in the early lanephase to hardass or even just kill someone to the nuts, and going over to a tanky build in the mid/end phase since the crit one is so easy to be smashed without some tankyness :D

in my opinion gp is better than a pantheon even tho he gets countered by pantheons passive alot.-

dafuq.? I am still curious about all this tier bullshit champion fuck you guys are talking about. I can play anivia in low elo bronze5 or plat/diamon. so you can with any other champ. Gp is one of the best champions if you know how to. to combinate his amazing demage potention with his Q harassing as hack. combinated with the possiblity of a free cleanse or how its called in english, combined with a heal, an aoe ult assisting hard in teamfights or securing kills, + a speed and attackspeed bonus for all allies next to you? The possiblity to go jungle, mid, top or liek anything you please and clean jungles pretty fastr due to random crits, passive, having the possiblity to go on a full crit build in the early lanephase to hardass or even just kill someone to the nuts, and going over to a tanky build in the mid/end phase since the crit one is so easy to be smashed without some tankyness :D

in my opinion gp is better than a pantheon even tho he gets countered by pantheons passive alot.-
gp suxx

Just sayin, i played like 150 ranked games on Plat and Diam divisions and i saw 2 times GP, one on top and one in jungle ^_^.

But in my opinion Pantheon is much better.

I think pantheon is kinda shitty on late game, OP on early and mid but falls so hard on late??

Yeah pantheon isn't any better than gp, imo they both suck and I don't see them often. Yeah they might win lane but they fall off so hard late game it's not even funny, i've lost more games than I can remember because panth was useless late game.

i would say... can you play it and win with it then cool but after all... btw teemo isnt good either is he but i still seen some pr0 plays with that shroom D:

So I have a problem, I wanna get a 3150 champion, I was set on pantheon, but what about Gragas? I never see him played, is he good or what? Worth it?

just like all the other mid champs he has SOOO much potential. wile your level 3 demage is HUGE as fuck your farming potential is awesome, your W gives you mana and you actually dont need a blue at all, wile u can clea farms later with just a barrel. your ultimate can change teamfights and split up enemy teams perfectly. your bodeyslam is nice demage and a getaway you can use above walls. he has a pretty huge range and still nice early exchanged cause his W not just heals mana but also gives huge ad. my opinion = very hard to be played perfectly,

pros: huge demage. permanently drunk, fat as fuck, nice sounds n sht. Easy to built to enorm demage, kinda unsquishy compared to some other APC.

cons: easy to outplay. someone dodges all ur skills is probably a death to you or an escaped enemy

Don't listen to Potar, he bought his account, I think he was bronze 2-3 before that, just saying. <_<

Bronze 5 actually, Potar Swir - Europe West - Summoners - League of Legends

Its not my account, i sold it 4 months ago (on Allegro), i didn't buy any account, i had 2000 elo on west (i sold it too) now playing on nordic my 2nd accout so dont say fucking lies jelous gay.

But if you really need to know, just tell me ill open my stream and you will see how to play, you will learn a lot from me =)

Last edited:
Its not my account, i sold it 4 months ago (on Allegro), i didn't buy any account, i had 2000 elo on west (i sold it too) now playing on nordic my 2nd accout so dont say fucking lies jelous gay.

But if you really need to know, just tell me ill open my stream and you will see how to play, you will learn a lot from me =)

No, this is bullshit.

And this PM is also bullshit:

9posqe.png

- - - Updated - - -

Also here is you leveling the account I linked:

http://otland.net/f498/league-legends-general-discussion-79126/index924.html#post1593046

Back