• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Playin some kassa again :D

6tlr41.png

Set the language to english now please..you will regret it soon if you dont

I had it on english previously and i liked it more than german, but too lazy to patch from german to english again with my slow net

I had it on english previously and i liked it more than german, but too lazy to patch from german to english again with my slow net

I know the feeling,loading with 100kbits haha..so I just download it over the night and Im done

GOT YOU BITCH !

MGVs5ki.png

Joking.. it's pbe i want to buy her on nordic / west...

Too expensive already 24 bids and price arround 300 $....

how should I build jungle elise? spirit stone into haunting/rylai's or get aegis?

when i jungle elise i max q ofc then w (start w lvl 1) and i build ability power spirit stone thing first, sorc shoes if they have low cc or game easy, then i see if they have some tanky champ i build haunting guise or if they have alot of nuke i build some tanky like sunfire, if they have low dmg and game easy i build abyssal or some dmgtank item like rylias etc

having same build all time doesn't work bro :/ all games differ. if u build abyssal 1 game where they have 5 ap its very op and u will go 50/0 and next game u try same build and they all have ad u will go 0/50 its diffrence every game ^^

Alright, so I'm having a problem. I can win most of my normal games, but when I get into ranked, the opposite lane gets fed, someone goes afk, people don't ward so they get ganked .. just the same shit. What can I do to win my ranked, solo que games? Any champ I can play to snowball and carry my team? I do mid/top lane when I can get the roll. I'm just tired of being stuck in bronze.

Back