• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Last edited:
Type StarMedMare / reaperWP / Potar and turn off your firebug =)

Ofc i started this account but i sold it :)

As i said make an acc on nordic add me to friend list and ill play and you will see my skill moron :) or i can start my stream, there isnt any difference for me.

Oh i found my game i published too and you didnt post any comment? :( Was plat 4.

http://otland.net/f498/league-legends-general-discussion-79126/index1199.html#post1763830

You made a topic before, about the account you bought or traded, you were Bronze IV on Potar Swir and complained about noob teams. You said you made the account, then sold it on Bronze IV, did you troll down to Bronze IV then? I really don't care, I'm just saying, stop talking bullshit, don't call me gay or a moron.

Sorry but its trure "gay or a moron" confirm your information or just STFU.

I sold as i said on allegro, so you made a wrong think at all, you want to prove something that you can't becouse it's not true.

So stfu now, and don't talk about unverifed information on general topic MORON.

Sorry but its trure "gay or a moron" confirm your information or just STFU.

I sold as i said on allegro, so you made a wrong think at all, you want to prove something that you can't becouse it's not true.

So stfu now, and don't talk about unverifed information on general topic MORON.

Oh jesus, the sooner you realize you're trash the better. You make no fucking sense.

s2qy9x.png

playing with my school friends a fast match... guess who is the noob from all xD
they all 30 without me and the one noob.

+ Annie Op, Nerf annie!

32 win streak in 1vs1. non esl tho . Never liked that stuff for notating my css / cs1.6 teams like a dosen times back in the time..

if someone wants to loose feel free to pm me.

32 win streak in 1vs1. non esl tho . Never liked that stuff for notating my css / cs1.6 teams like a dosen times back in the time..

if someone wants to loose feel free to pm me.

im sure i beat you

huehue

Back