• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

I've actually been jungling Shaco for like 3 games, and for some reason I've done insanely well lol I got no clue why

Can you 1vs1 me? I wanna see how you play Shaco. lol, seriously. What's your summoner name?

Nvm you're on NA I guess. Anyway, Shaco's a good noob stomper, like AD Yi, to play him on a great level however is hard as fuck

Yeah I'm on NA.
Here's an update from the games I've been jungling with him, some how I'm getting insane results, the newest game there surrendered like at the exact 20 mark lol.

1q5wxv.jpg

& I don't find him hard to play, only when it comes to team fights, you're extremely squishy,but you can break them off.

what I see from nevarlopo is cass in 1vs1's and a few looses if it comes to real league :3 would like to own you on my top lane :)

Back