• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Alright, so I'm having a problem. I can win most of my normal games, but when I get into ranked, the opposite lane gets fed, someone goes afk, people don't ward so they get ganked .. just the same shit. What can I do to win my ranked, solo que games? Any champ I can play to snowball and carry my team? I do mid/top lane when I can get the roll. I'm just tired of being stuck in bronze.

I've actually been doing good while playing lee sin, whenever you can buy 5 wards and ward the path that most of the people would use to gank, also keep 1 ward with you in case you gotta escape, and gank/counter jungle whenever you can.

I've actually been doing good while playing lee sin, whenever you can buy 5 wards and ward the path that most of the people would use to gank, also keep 1 ward with you in case you gotta escape, and gank/counter jungle whenever you can.

Problem with that is I'm a terrible jungler lol

Can you carry if you're team feeds hard .. etc? I know kats pretty strong, but shes pretty squishy

its really up to you as a player. you just have to find a champ ur good at. i have played maybe 400 kat games so i know it well. and yes i could easy carry even if botlane goes afk or feeds 0/10 since (but that shouldnt happen since kata is a roamer and ur objective is not to kill mid, its to kill other lanes.)

but same could happen if i were to play 400 ap twitch mid i could still carry hard. its just u need to learn a champ u think is fun and stick with it ^^

look at athene he reached diamond with just ryze

look at tornadeL2 he reach challanger with just fiddle jungle

look at eon667 he reach diamond with just fiora ^^

its all u have to do. focus 1 champ. not just play what other tell u to. I love kata since it takes about 1.5 sec to penta with her.

That's probably some of the best, solid advice I've gotten about league yet.
I didn't know people actually mastered only ONE champion, what if there solo queing so they can't get there lane?
My best champs have been Evelynn & Poppy.
I really like jungeling but for some reason I have them times when I'm doing good, but than I do terrible & get raged at lol.

Alright, so I'm having a problem. I can win most of my normal games, but when I get into ranked, the opposite lane gets fed, someone goes afk, people don't ward so they get ganked .. just the same shit. What can I do to win my ranked, solo que games? Any champ I can play to snowball and carry my team? I do mid/top lane when I can get the roll. I'm just tired of being stuck in bronze.

First things first, your there because your making mistakes too. I thought this at first and I was thinking "fuck my team is always cocksuckers who feed" then I realised I could actually impact the game by roaming etc. This was after I moved my account to turkish servers for the kicks and giggles. Now I'm levelling a new account. Now I've realised how in depth LoL is, its like playing a new game xd

That's probably some of the best, solid advice I've gotten about league yet.
I didn't know people actually mastered only ONE champion, what if there solo queing so they can't get there lane?
My best champs have been Evelynn & Poppy.
I really like jungeling but for some reason I have them times when I'm doing good, but than I do terrible & get raged at lol.

If you don't get your role or champion, then take it in your stride and play something else. I can play any lane but I succeed the most in ADC with Vayne. Too bad I don't have her on my new account. I mained her for a while shes OP late game. But ADC isn't the best option to choose since you have to rely on your support.

Yeah I love Vayne, shes the first champion I got a penta with. & Yeah I can always improve, I guess roaming is a good way to go. I do that on Eve, it's amazing.

First game as Fiddle jungle .. not too bad. I did really good to begin with, got in some good ganks, but than fell off late game.

2ia5qg1.png

athene payed someone to archive diamond tier

nah u didnt see stream every day bro people just say that cuz tehy hate athene for his rudeness and cockyness but he actually got diamond himself (yes last promotion game his friend in enemy team threw at plat1 promo) but rest is legit

And after reading 2 pages of stick to 1 champ I realized that you guys take this shit too serious. league is a game with over 100 champions. If you stick to 1 champ, you will bring in toxic behaviour by playing for example a pure jungler lets say amumu, and someone else wants to jungle. you play him every game and now you dont get him. you lock it in and there the discussion begins.
I play a pool of 5 top, mid, junglers and 2 adc's. I never support, not cause its boring, but because I am simply to stupid to protect my adc.
When you get a good grown champion pool you can counterpick and actually play this game how its ment to be. and a guy with 1000 games on ryze is better than me with my 200 anivia games. And still I pretty much think I had more fun in the game learning from him, my faults and mistakes and growing the total game experience. And if you get to challanger you will notice people lookup your lolking account or know you before games. pin names and the must-have-bans. Which happed on my budds acc wile watching, having a banned tristana in 7 ranked games in challanger wile its the only champ he sticks too.

joshua, Ranked are frustrating in the beginning but you will see that carrying a team is not winning your lane 100-0 but helping your bot and top lane (if ur mid) to keep the stats positive, to give tham the oppertunity to farm and grab kills wile you roam.

and the last note: its a game. Stop wasting your time and beeign frustrated in ranked Specially bronze-gold area. If you get pissed play a game aram, normal, maybe smoke a blunt and than calm down and try it again.

@up i didnt mean you SHOULD stick to 1 champ i just say its possible way of gaining elo ^^ ofc you should learn to play every role but u cant sometimes ^^ i suck balls as support and adc so i focus on the other roles ^^ and when i get supp or adc i loose 60% of the time

@up i didnt mean you SHOULD stick to 1 champ i just say its possible way of gaining elo ^^ ofc you should learn to play every role but u cant sometimes ^^ i suck balls as support and adc so i focus on the other roles ^^ and when i get supp or adc i loose 60% of the time

true. you owned ass with cassiopeia. truely gonna own me in 1vs1 with tons of champs Since I didnt play serious 1-1 since S1 probably little S2. Gonna train on :)

Back