• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

not the best list of champs imho. LeBlanc takes a lot of skill, sion takes skill too. Nidalee takes a little skill, teemo is annoying, garen requires no skill to kill people in melee style and sadly morgana is just annoying, also... fiddles requires absolutely no skill whatsoever i got 21-1-9 with him lulz, won game sooo fast. Early game just Q+W combo and they r dead, how easy is that... honestly? i had 2 void staffs, and a doran ring. lol. Hit so much with W :).

Yeah the ulti on Fiddlesticks is a little OP imo.
But, buy magic resist, it lowers it a little..

Guys, Srsly this started to happen since monday.. im starting to have high ping i dont know why 50/50 of the games i get high ping.. its sucks so hard now im so pissed off.. can anyone PLEASE explain why?! PLEASE. im so pissed

irelia! shes here! =D she can be built as a tank,dps,chaser like omg she looks like fun i tell ya :D! Im waiting for patch to load up, if she is 3150 ip im gonna get her for sure!

yea :'(! i playd a practice game with a bunch of lv 30's and one person used irelia and she was alright. Her ult gets a lot of runners though ;p

lol i just played against irelia, she is 100% op

She couldnt die and she healed 24/7

i died.. :( When warwick ultis you... you die :p and i wouldnt say she is op ^^ I have only tried 2 builds with her so far... dps and AP ^^ AP is very fun since E spell does true ap power damage... Meaning you have 1000 ap.. it does +1000 damage. Fun to see when u slice away 90% hp of a ashe or something :D

recordog.png

Attack speed was like 2.344

Im saing to buy him :D

Teemo speed is nothing against a Twitch speed but yeah nice" :) ^_^

And Irelia is balanced (first balanced champ they did).
Morgana= You're trapped then you die by ultimate, rofl with her.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Teemo speed is nothing against a Twitch speed but yeah nice" :) ^_^

And Irelia is balanced (first balanced champ they did).
Morgana= You're trapped then you die by ultimate, rofl with her.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I think irelias spells costs too less mana for dealing that damage, maybe its just me thinking that, dunno :eek:

First Game as Alistar at lvl 30, just bought him (Played him 2-3 times when I were like lvl 8-9 :p) Hes kinda fun ^_^

Back