• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

people complain about irelia because she has a decent escape/initiating powers but it isnt insanely good on both ends. Which is honestly hilareous to see 1000 threads about her being terrible because she has defensive/offensive spells and does AP or DPS depending on the way you build her. Honestly she is great, most likely going to recieve a small tweak here or there with mana cost/cd/damage output or statues affects, another thing that i cannot stress enough!

SHE IS EPIC AT KNOWING IF YOUR GONNA GET GANKED!

wana know why? i clickd on the irelia i was laning with and her passive showed "1" a few minutes later it spiked up to "2" and a second later it went to a "3" i imediatly said "get back to turret they are hiding" and we avoided a death. Yea they sliced our hitpoints down a little but we were saved. She is a different type of support one that is unique and offers a different playstyle towards your team and the apponents. Which in all honestly is the goal of a large ammount of champions ^^

people complain about irelia because she has a decent escape/initiating powers but it isnt insanely good on both ends. Which is honestly hilareous to see 1000 threads about her being terrible because she has defensive/offensive spells and does AP or DPS depending on the way you build her. Honestly she is great, most likely going to recieve a small tweak here or there with mana cost/cd/damage output or statues affects, another thing that i cannot stress enough!

SHE IS EPIC AT KNOWING IF YOUR GONNA GET GANKED!

wana know why? i clickd on the irelia i was laning with and her passive showed "1" a few minutes later it spiked up to "2" and a second later it went to a "3" i imediatly said "get back to turret they are hiding" and we avoided a death. Yea they sliced our hitpoints down a little but we were saved. She is a different type of support one that is unique and offers a different playstyle towards your team and the apponents. Which in all honestly is the goal of a large ammount of champions ^^

That detector is a huge life saver :D The champ is balanced imo overall.

Fyi i heard a few players talking about Irelia and how she is kinda like akali just less burst spells, aswell as this little bit of information.

Merc treads
Lichbane
Hextech Gunblade
Phantom Dancer
Bloodthirster
Void Staff

there are the main "good" items to building irelia. People like hextech gunblade a lot with her because of the 20% lifesteal, and AP/AD boost that it gives. Lichbane helps her do burst damage, Merc treads because litterly CC will have very little affect on her, Blood thirsters add to damage, void staff helps boosts her magic damage and gives 40% magic PEN! this is key for her. And finally, last item i was talkd about is phantom dancers. Dodge chance, attack speed, movement speed and eh, why not a little crit chance.

just one of many builds iv been told that works alright with her

Awesome 600+ AP with Morgana
xampy.png

I've seen people having corki/skin with him, and they said they got the skin free and the champ,
Do anyone know how to get him?

@up
My rl friend got it and he started the game like 2-3weeks ago but he doesnt know how he got it

@up , idk how to get free corki, thats what im woundering and about the rotation idk either:p

Back